𝟓𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

HAILEE

I popped the confetti canon, pale and dark blue confetti bursted out, I screamed in excitement and hugged Draco. We were having a baby boy.

Many people cheered and clapped, Delilah stood there clapping as well. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks "you're gonna have a big brother Delilah!" I exclaimed and she giggled.

Draco kissed me and rubbed my four month bump, cissy came over and kissed my cheek. "Good luck, with a boy." She laughed and Draco looked offended,

She patted him on the back and drank her red wine, "don't worry you put the kid in her." She left and went to talk with some of her friends.

I yelped as someone came over and lifted me up spinning me, "congratulations!" They yelled as I turned around.

"Fred! George!" I exclaimed hugging them both.

"Malfoy really knows how to stick it in." George snickered as Fred playfully hit him.

"Ay! That's a lady you're talking to, about her husband." Fred rolled his eyes.

"Well, I won't talk about how he's know to 'stick it in', but it has gotten me pregnant three times in the span of two years.." I laughed along with the twins.

"Three?" They asked at the same time.

"Uhm, yeh, I had a miscarriage..."

"Oh.. sorry." George said, Fred following.

"It's ok, it was a long time ago now."

Draco came over snaking an arm around my waist, "what're you guys talking about."

"You sticking it in, apparently." I said while he raised his eyebrows.

"This is a good topic of discussion then." Draco laughed with the twins.

"Right cause George here wasn't stalking daphne green grass' post about you two." Fred said giving George the side eye.

"You boys are gross." I said.

"Don't worry I wasn't looking at Draco." George snickered, was he serious.

"Ok, you twins turned into fuck wits." I said taking his beer from him dumping it out on the grass. "Don't fucking look at those photos again." I walked off with Draco yelling after me.

I sat next to Cissy and Lucius, sighing.

"What wrong, Hailee?" Lucius asked me eating a cannoli.

"The twins. They're.. changed."

"How so?" Mum asked.

"They just act different, and George just always looks at those leaked photos of me." I sighed picking up a pastry. "And how Draco 'Sticks it in'.."

"Men in there twenties are just.. difficult." Mum softly smiled.

"Doesn't mean they need to be complete dick heads." I scoffed and Draco came up to me.

"Ok, I know they've changed.. but, they're the twins.. they like to joke around." He said.

"Yeah, but it's not cool when George looks at my naked pictures! And talks about our sex life, that's just between us."

Draco stuttered and then didn't have anything to say, he was squat in front of me. I looked over and saw Delilah dancing with Snow, she had a smile on her face as she jumped and toppled over as Snow giggled and picked up the newly waddling baby.

At the corner of my eye I saw Lucius looking down at his phone, he groaned and looked distressed. He put his fist down firmly on the table, Cissy fisheye jumped and asked him what's was wrong.

He muttered a few things to her and look of worry plastered over her face, she glanced at Draco and then back at Lucius. I looked over at them, Lucius looked straight at me, his eyes burning holes into mine.

"Draco, we need to talk, Hailee come." He said walking into my house.

We got up and we all ended up in Draco's study, "you got whiskey?" Lucius asked and Draco pointed to the cupboard. "That's my boy." He poured a glass and handed the first one to Draco and poured another for himself.

Draco sat in his chair and I sat on the desk as Lucius paced around the room. "There's something I haven't told you Draco, but now I need to tell Hailee because you to are married."

"Go on." Draco finished his glass and put it down.

"As you know, we're from Italy. And Italy runs the biggest mafia in the world.. my father bought the mafia from Fernandez the former boss. Then when my father died, it got passed down to me, soon because of my big ego I changed it to the 'Malfoy Mafia'." Lucius sat down as I was astounded.

"I just got a message from my assistant, apparently after my first born son is married the job goes down to him. I had put this off for far too long, it's time that you need to step up."

"I am not running a mafia, I have a ten month old and a baby boy on the way. There is no way that my son will run a mafia after he is married." Draco argued.

"Look, it's either you run it, or we all get killed by Fernandez's son." Lucius clapped.

"Why does this family get so many death threats?" I exclaimed.

Draco groaned and got up, he stood beside me and looked down at me. "We gotta a mafia to run, love."

"As scary as it sounds I'm kinda excited."

~

Thank you all so much for this amazing ride, thank you for the support and the love with all 50 chapter. Words can't describe how much I love all of you.

Sequels to come. ❤️