𝟏𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

(In this story were gonna pretended Tom riddle was Hailee and Draco's parents age as well as a pure blood)

HAILEE

"She can't know she's a riddle.." i heard my mother say through the door, i had, had enough.
"Who's a riddle?" I asked walking in with a glare on my face with my hand intertwined with Draco's.

"I- sit down, Hailee.." my mother stuttered, i sat down and Draco followed.

"Tell me." I said looking straight in her eyes, my mother looked at me with guilt but proceeded to explain.

"When i was 19 i was dating this guy.. when Voldemort first rose i thought he had killed him.. i found out i was pregnant with you just after i had gotten with Mark. So initially I thought mark had gotten me pregnant, but it was actually my ex.." my mother explained.

I couldn't say anything.. my father isn't my real father?

"So.. your ex is?" I asked,
"Tom riddle.." my mother told me. My fathers Tom riddle?!

I couldn't really register what she told me, my whole life I thought a man who treated me like shit but really my father is an ugly bald no nose murderer.. well was...

"Wait so your telling us.. Hailee's a riddle?" Draco asked her,
"Yes" she replied.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier!" I exclaimed at her,
"I did it to protect you.." she told me.

"Why would you need to protect me? Protect Mark?" I asked her with a tone,
"No.. Hailee you were a horcrux, your powers started going away when Voldemort died" my mother told me.

"I know your mad-" i cut her off,
"I'm not mad.. I'm not happy either, I don't know how to act.." i told her.

Everyone was already down when me and Draco got here, even Blaise and Daph.

My food was already in front of me so i just picked up my fork and started to eat. There was an uncomfortable silence in the room but i just ignored it.

I had finished my meal already and i was playing with my engagement ring, so i had powers because i was a horcrux?

"Wait, i was a horcrux?" I asked my mother once i thought about it all.

"Yes.. with you sharing his blood, you were made into a horcrux which gave you, your powers of mind reading and telepathy.. however when he was killed the horcrux part of you died. And took away your powers with it..." she explained to me with a sorrowful look on her face.

"So this whole time, i have been Tom Riddle's daughter?!" I exclaimed at her with rage filling my expression.

"I'm sorry.." she tried apologising,
"Sorry isn't good enough.. no mater how many times you apologise... it will still stick with me forever" i said to her and got up walking to Draco and i's room.

I heard Draco call my name and run after me,
"Darling.." he said as he reached me.
"I can't believe her!" I yelled with my eyes getting glossy.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and i rested my head on his chest,
"I think she did this to protect you.. and to stop people from thinking the worst of you"  he tried to comfort me.

"People already think the worst of me cause of this stupid fucking mark"  i said with letting the tears slip.

Draco placed one hand on my head, holding me to his chest. I pulled away and jumped to wrap my legs around his waist, he placed both hands on my ass and walked us to our room.