𝟐𝟗; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

TW: mention and talk of rape, violence, death and sexual assault.

HAILEE

Right now I am currently getting my maternity shoot done, Draco is standing just off the camera smiling at me while I pose with my hands around my bump gazing down on it.

Draco was absolutely in love with my bump, always touching it on some sort of way. Always talking to her and telling me how much of a great mother I already am, by just carrying her in my belly.

I was wearing jeans that were unbuttoned and i a white button down top un done at my belly and showing some boob.

"Beautiful..you know what, let's get dada in some photos" the photographer said and pulled Draco up fixing up his hair and positioning him to hold me and my bump while he was kissing my shoulder.

I cupped his face and looked at him and he looked at me, we pulled each other into a kiss and heard the photographer take a bunch of photos.

We pulled away and i got into my next shoot, we were actually gonna do a nude shoot. Everyone other than the photographer and Draco went out, I turned to the side and covered my boobs with one arm and the other on the bottom of my bump.

We finished up our shoot, and Draco came up to me.

"How are my girls?" He asked and i hugged him,
"We are good." I said and smiled at him.

Narcissa walked in and hugged me while handing Draco a letter, he opened it and read through it releasing a sigh and handing it to me whilst sitting down.

Dear, Draco Lucius Malfoy

It has come to our recent attention that you performed an unforgivable curse, 'Avada Kadavra' in which you used to kill Theodore Nott II. We understand auras let you off as you marked it as self defence and protection. No matter the circumstances we must hold a trial, as you have broken the wizarding law.
Your trial will be on the 22nd of September 1999.

Sincerely,
The minister of magic, Kingsley Shaklebolt.

"I'm screwed.. I'm going to Azkaban" Draco breathed, and I sat down next to him.

"Hey, your not going to Azkaban. What your gonna do is tell them nothing but the truth of what happened that night." I told him sternly and he looked at me.

"I'm gonna have to explain what happened, and it's going to make you upset. That the last thing I want, you upset" he explained and i nodded.

"I know. But I'm a strong woman, I can handle it.." i smiled and him and he nodded,
"You're the second strongest woman I know." He said and our heads rested together.

I'm the second woman, the first woman is Cissy.

~

It was the day of the trial.

I wore a white long sleeve dress and a nude coat, I wore nude high heeled boots and Chanel shoulder bag. Draco wore his black suit and we drove the the ministry.

We took our black Range Rover instead of our smaller cars.

We got inside and many people were looking at Draco, Narcissa, Lucius and I.

We got to the floor where all the trial rooms were, we stood in front of the door and Draco sighed.

"Draco, it's going to be ok." I said and he nodded, i stood in front of him and kissed him briefly.