𝟏𝟖; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞

You guys are gonna love me after this ;)

Play the song when smut starts x

HAILEE

"I can't believe she thinks she can just waltz right back, and think that were suddenly her friend again just because she gave us our photos back!" I exclaimed, walking into the dorm room after a very stressful day.

"Just relax.. at least she didn't show anyone.." Draco said,
"You don't know that! Did you see the stares i was getting today?" I said biting on my lower lip.

"You always get stares.." he muttered,
"What does that mean!?" I yell.

"Don't yell, i mean... there's always drama involving you!" He exclaimed.

"What drama?" I asked now angry at him,
"Like... everyone finding out everything! The pregnancy, you suddenly being Voldemort's daughter, you have a long lost twin brother.." he rambled on yelling.

"So what?! Yeah I'm in drama, and it's shit it stresses me out! I'm scared I'm gonna fucking lose my baby because of all this stress!"i yelled at him.

His face fell,
"Your... baby?" He dry chuckled.

"That baby wouldn't even be in you if it weren't for me! Every time you need to throw up.. I'm there! To pull your hair away from your face, to rub your back and belly, to make sure your ok and that your eating healthy! Just so our little girl can live!" He exclaimed..

".. so don't you dare say that she is your baby.." he continued his voice lowering,
"I-I'm sorry.. i wasn't thinking.." i said looking at the floor.

"It's fine, but next time. Which i hope there won't be, don't say something you'll regret later" he said walking out the door.

I heard the door slam behind me and i flinched.

I'm a horrible person..

I decided to follow him out of our dorm to see where he was going,i saw him walk down our hallway and head for the boys dorms. I recognised the path he was going and stopped, i knew he wanted to talk to Blaise after this.

I decided to walk to Pansy's dorm.

I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it, without thinking i moved pass her and inside the dorm when i saw Hermione..

"Wait.. did i pussy block you?" I asked turning back around to Pansy,
"No, come in. You look a but upset".

I plopped down on the bed next to Hermione,
"I am upset.. me and Draco had a fight, and i ended up calling Delilah 'my baby'." I said looking down and playing with the material of her sheets.

"Did you mean to say it?" Pansy asked,
"Of course not. This baby is his, mine. Ours.." i said.

"It'll get better, trust. I dated Daphne fucking Greengrass" Pansy said and i laughed,
"Yeah, look we all know your a strong woman. Don't let one little fight drag you down." Mione told me and i nodded.

"Pansy, Draco's being a sook again-" Blaise said coming into the dorm,
"I am not!" I heard Draco say behind him.

I giggled and turned around to see the boys, i made eye contact with Draco all i wanted to do was make it up to him for calling our daughter mine..