𝟕; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬

TW: mention of rape
HAILEE

After i had my-meltdown-.. Draco dragged me to our dorm and he ran me a bath to calm down.

Draco joined in behind me and immediately pulled me to his chest, he started scrubbing my body softly with the loofa.
"Love, don't worry-don't- think about that night.." Draco stuttered, i laid back against his chest while he was washing my stomach from behind.

"I'm sorry...it's just after i said that thing about the mark. I ju-just went to that night.." i told him, he sucked in a breath and stopped scrubbing my chest. He turned me around to face him and he cupped my cheeks.
"Hailee, please don't think about that.. that was a really hard time in our life and if it weren't for Blaise we wouldn't be here right now" he said to me and a tear rolled down my cheek.

I picked up his left arm and turned it around to face the mark, i put mine up next to his while we looked at each others.
Draco got ahold of my arm and brought it up to his lips and kissed it, i did the same with his. I went to straddle his lap and put my arms around his neck. I started kissing his chest and went up to his neck.

"Love..not now" he said while breathing heavy,
"Don't worry I don't wanna fuck.." i said and kissed his lips "...i wanna make love" i told him and his eye lit up. We slowly started making out while our hands roamed each others body's.

Draco picked me while i wrapped my legs around his waist, he brought us out of the bathroom and laid me on our bed in the centre. We were still naked and he started peppering kisses on my neck and collar bone, i was softly moaning into his ear as he was kissing my neck.

He slowly aligned his tip with my entrance.
"You sure?" Draco asked me.
"Definitely" i assured him and he slowly pushed into me, i whined and nodded for him to start moving. He started slowly thrusting into me.

I was hugging and digging my nails into his back while he was resting on his elbows which were beside my head, we were staring into each other's eyes and kissed every now and than.

Draco's head was now resting in the crook of my neck while i was hugging his shoulders and back as i was making scratches.

Sex scratches. Draco's arms were around my stomach wile slowly pushing his whole length in me, it was amazing the amount of pleasure we could feel at such a slow velocity.

I flipped us around and slowly started grinding on his dick, Draco was grunting and moaning while i was kissing and sucking on his left shoulder while riding him.

I bit down on his shoulder as i was experiencing the most mount of pleasure in the world, my legs were on the side of his thighs and my head was now in the crook of his neck like Draco's before.

Every time we have sex it's hard, fast, rough. I mean i love having sex with him but this is next level amazing you can really feel the love in it, caressing each other while giving each other love is possibly the best felling in the world. In sixth year me and Draco used sex as a stress reliever and an escape from reality.

Draco flipped us back over and started to go faster, now i was moaning louder and harder. I propped my legs on Draco's shoulders and he started thrusting harder.

"You close yet love?" He groaned out between thrusts, i moaned in response. He started going faster, my boobs were bouncing against his chest.

"Answer me" Draco told me and started messaging my right breast.
"Y-yes..so- clo-se..." i said between heaving breaths and moans, he flipped me around so i was on my hands and knees. I arched my back and he immediately pushed in hard.