𝟒𝟐; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

(I'm adding phones and some social medias in the story)

HAILEE

It's been three months since I had my miscarriage, I was sad for a while after but then I got better. I stayed at mums for a while, she really helped me get over it. The 'iPhone' recently came out, I guess with it being the year 2000 things are really stepping up.

Me and Draco got into a massive fight after the miscarriage, he said a lot of things he regrets. We've been taking a break, he's staying at his parents and I'm staying at the house. It's really lonely without him, I have my Dior runway in a couple months. I hope we sort things out by then.

Delilah's seven months old now, she knows how to stand up on her own. She can't walk yet, though. Me and her haven't seen or spoken to Draco in two months, every night I lay in bed wishing I was with him.

"Mumma!" Lilah whaled and i got up going into her room and picking her up,
"Alright, mummas here.." i shooshed her and started to feed her.

I sighed and looked out the window, I saw Blaise and Luna pull up. I heard them let themselves in and walk up the stairs. "Your here early.." I said as they walked into the room.

Luna held Zent in her arms as he slept peacefully, "Draco's in the hospital." Blaise said and i looked up at him.

"Why?" I asked,
"Hailee.. he's been drinking a lot. And he got into a car accident." He said and my eyes welled up in tears.

"Is he ok?" I asked tears falling down my cheeks,
"He's alright.. he's been asking for you." He said and i nodded.

Delilah finished feeding and I adjusted myself, "let me get ready." I said and they nodded walking out as Blaise took Delilah.

I changed into some track pants and a jumper, i recent cut my hair to my shoulder with some light layers and bangs. I put on socks and my slides. I grabbed my bag and walked down to the car where they were waiting for me.

I got in the back next to Zent and Delilah in there car seats. They started to drive to the hospital, I got a notification on my phone and saw on the daily news was that Draco got into a car accident. I read through it.

'MST' CEO Draco Malfoy got into a car accident early this morning, he was rushed to a private hospital. He is alive and doing well, doctors have reported he was drunk driving when the accident occurred. His Lamborghini that his wife, Hailee Malfoy got him for Christmas crashed into a tree on his way home. We haven't heard anything from his wife but expect to hear from her soon.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket, I looked into Delilah's eyes and all I saw was Draco. The grey and ocean blue going deep into my soul. Tears started to make there way down my face, that's all I've been doing recently- crying.

Going to work has been difficult, we never see each other. Since I'm working from home now, I've really just missed his presence.

We arrived at the hospital and i rushed inside with Delilah in my arms, i ignored all the paparazzi at the door and made my way inside with help from the staff.

I walked down what seemed like very long hallways, leading me to Draco. I hope he's not in a wheel chair. Or a has a bunch of casts on his body.

We finally made it to his room, the door was closed. "Do you want me to take Delilah." Blaise asked in a quiet tone.

"Yes, please. I'll talk to him by myself for a bit." I said and he nodded taking her and walked to the waiting room with Luna.