𝟒𝟑; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲

HAILEE

I awoke rubbing the sleep from eyes, I was on a hospital bed. I yawned and sat up, Draco was sat on the couch holding Delilah with his one free arm as she had a bottle.

"You took a long nap." Draco said chuckling and looked up from our daughter,
"Yeah, I was tired." I said and sat on the edge of the bed near the two.

"I have my runway in a few months, you still coming?" I asked him and put my hair into a low ponytail.

"Of course I am." He said and noticed Delilah finished her milk, putting her binkie in her mouth.

"How did you get a bottle?" I asked seeing as I didn't bring any,
"I quickly aparated.. no big deal." He said and i gasped.

"Draco you can't aparate.. your injured" i scolded and he chuckled,
"I'm alright, love. I didn't get splinched" he said and i sighed.

"Alright, but don't until you're all better. Also no sex until you can use both arms" I giggled and he scoffed,
"Fuck that." He whispered.

I shook it off and got up going over to my bag, I took out my phone and saw Blaise messaged me saying they left. I sighed and responded with an 'ok, I'll probably stay the night with Draco'.

"You're staying another night here right?" I asked making sure, Draco nodded and I accio'd  Delilah's Porta-cot. I made it up for her and also aparated some clothes for all of us.

I folded them and placed them on the couch, "I'm going to the café, want anything?" I asked Draco and he looked up at me thinking.

"Uh, can you get me a bacon and egg roll and honey milk tea?" He asked and I nodded putting my shoes on and grabbing my purse.

I walked down to the café and ordered our food, I was on my walk back to Draco's room when I got a notification from Blaise.

Blaise🍃

All good, want me to
go take care of Cleo?

Yes, thanks.

I put my phone back in my pocket and got back to the room, Draco was now in bed and Delilah was sat next to him playing with her teddy.

I scooted her over so I could sit, I gave Draco his things and he thanked me. I ate my feta and avocado sandwich in silence, until Draco spoke.

"I suppose we have a lot to catch up on." He said and sat up with his legs crossed, me following.

"I guess so.. what's been happening with you?" I asked and he sighed,
"I was getting drunk most days, and high... Crying, regretting a lot of stupid things I said and did to you." He said and I looked down playing with my jumper.

"We needed a break, it's what was best for our relationship." I sighed and he nodded sipping his tea,
"I think so too, but you didn't deserve what I did.." he said and I looked at him.

"I just think the miscarriage had more of an effect on you, and you were under a lot of pressure. I agree I didn't deserve it, but you were also off your meds." I stated and he shook his head.

"That doesn't count for the fact I slapped you across the face.." he said a tear rolling down his cheek,
"Look, that was the only time you ever did it. As long as you regret it and apologise, it's ok." I said and he shook his head again.