𝟐𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

(Use of alcohol)

HAILEE

"No Draco.. you'll see me naked soon" i laughed going into the bathroom to change into my reception dress..

"Actually..I need help getting out of this white marshmallow.." i giggled and he smirked with victory.

"Turn around Mrs. Malfoy" he said and i smiled,
"Your hands are ice" i said and he chuckled.

He untied my bodice and I breathed out, I stepped out of the dress and turned to Draco who's eyes raked my body.

I leaned on my toes and kissed him, he grasped my waist and brought me closer. I jumped and wrapped my legs around.

Draco brought us to our bed and i was straddling him, he placed his lips on my neck and began kissing and nipping at the skin.

"Stop" i said and he pulled away,
"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing.. I promise we'll have the best most amazing sex when we're on the yacht" I told him stroking his hair.

"Alright.." he said and let me get off him.

I changed into my reception dress in the bathroom, I came out and saw Draco looking at pictures of Delilah.

I went over the my vanity and got out my present for Draco..

I walked over to him and he looked up at me smiling,
"Happy birthday.." i told him and handed him my gift.

"Darling.. you didn't have to get me anything" he said and placed my on his lap.

"Open it" i smiled.

He ripped open the wrapping paper and it was a picture book of photos of us since we first met..

"Aww, this is amazing" he said and kissed my temple,
"I'm glad you love it. Let's go down stairs.." i told him and led us downstairs to the reception.

"The Malfoys are back!" Blaise yelled and we laughed,
"You look lovely" cissy said coming towards us.

"Thank you Cissy" I said and she hugged me,
"Here.. I wanted you to have this.." cissy said passing me a ring with an M on it.

"Is this a family ring?" I asked seeing the same ring on Draco's hand.

"Yes it is.. you're a Malfoy now.." she said and i put it on my finger,
"Thank you" i smiled.

"You go to your friends now.." she ushered and we walked away.

"Woo!" Our friends cheered,
"Damn Hailee you look hot!" Luna exclaimed and i giggled.

The table everyone was seated at was long and in a square, which means the stage was right in the middle.

We all sat down, Draco and I were seated in in the middle and our chairs were bigger than others.

It was time for some speeches and of course Blaise got up first.

"Welcome friends and family to this joyous wedding! Typical I know I'll stop. Well.. Hailee and Draco have known each other since the old age of three, and I met them when I was nine. Let's just say off the bat I knew these two would end up together. Mostly because of the way they would blush or look at each other a certain way.. but. In fourth year when they thought I didn't know they were sneaking around doing the devils tango, well I did." He paused as others laughed.