𝟐𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

(When your pregnant you CAN have a drink on special occasions)

DRACO

Fucking hell.. she's beautiful, angelic, gentle, caring.. mine.

"Help me what I'm packing for the honeymoon.. i really want to go to Italy.." Hailee pouted and i smiled.

She's not letting me see everything she had packed because she has some special things for me..

"Well.. pack summer clothes" i smirked and she smiled brightly,
"Yes! Looks like we'll stay sweaty all the time.." she said and ran her hands up and down my bare chest.

"Hmm.." i smirked and leaned down to kiss her,
"I'm so excited.. i have a very good present for you on your birthday" she smiled.

"Marrying you is the best present.. you didn't have to get me anything" i said my arms wrapping around her waist.

"Oh please. Of course i do.. your special to me" she giggled,
"I love you.." i pecked her lips.

"And i love you." She smiled going back into the wardrobe getting more things.

Suddenly there was a short knock on the door and mum poked her head in,
"Hello my boy.. where's Hailee?" She asked walking in.

"In here!" Hailee yelled from the wardrobe,
"Perfect." Mum smiled and walked towards the wardrobe.

HAILEE

"What's up Cissy?" I asked looking through my lingerie drawer,
"Well... it seems your having trouble finding the perfect lingerie for the wedding night so.. i bought you something" she smiled and handed me a Dior box.

"Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous.. thank you!" I exclaimed opening he box and hugged her.

"So..have you two decided if you want to do the garter tradition?.." Cissy sent a cheeky smile,
"I don't think i want everyone to see Draco going up my dress" i giggled.

"You have to at least wear one.. for after" she smirked and i gasped amused.

"Don't you worry.." i giggled and took the box to my suitcase where Draco was looking in..

"Hey!" I exclaimed and he quickly turned around,
"I'm sorry, it was bugging me.. you have some nice stuff in there.." he smirked and i smacked his chest.

"What's that?" He asked looking at the box in my hand,
"You'll find out.." i smirked and packed it in my suitcase which had an undetectable extension charm.

"Mum!" Snow yelled running into our room,
"Yes Snow." She replied looking at her daughter.

"Hailee and Draco's friends are here" she said and Draco and I looked at her,
"Already?" I asked and she nodded shrugging.

Draco went into the wardrobe and put on a shirt.

Me and Draco walked down stairs and saw Mattheo, Blaise, Luna, Pansy, Hermione, Ron and Harry. Oh and Ginny.

"What are you already doing here?" I laughed and let them inside,
"This place really changed since.." Hermione said and we all understood what she meant.

"Hails! Your bump looks so cute in that shirt-" Bella said coming up to us but stopped once she saw the trio.

"Hello Bellatrix.." Hermione said,
"H-hello Granger.. i hope we can put past thing.. behind us" she shortly smiled.