𝟑; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

HAILEE

I dragged Draco upstairs and into his bedroom, i sat Draco on the toilet in his bathroom and turned on the tap, i let the sink fill up with the Luke warm water and added some saline solution.

I damped a cloth with the mixture and clean Draco's lip and eye, he was just looking down with a sorrow look.

"Hey..its okay my dad just doesn't want me to grow up, he's been like that a long time" i reassured him, he looked up and met my eyes.

"Maybe we shouldn't have kept going..." he said with doubt. I looked at him with a confused and hurt expression.

"Your joking right?" I asked back, he shook his head
"Maybe it was wrong...i mean the first was the heat of the moment but maybe..just maybe.. if we didn't keep going this wouldn't of happened. I mean now your dad hates me, look what he did to me" Draco diverted his attention back to his lap and twiddle his thumbs.

"Draco, I don't give a single shit what my father thinks, what we did just showed that we love each other. And were gonna keep doing that for the rest of our lives now where gonna have to get married.." i said, he looked up and studied my uneasy face.
I cupped his face and pecked his lips,
"I don't deserve you" he said.
"We deserve each other" i reassured him, we walked back to bed and cuddled in each others arms.

We were staring into each others eyes we didn't realise all the time that had gone bye with us just cuddling, talking, staring.
A knock interrupted us
"Come in" Draco said still staring at me, Narcissa walked in
"Come down for lunch please kids, Hailee your parents are still here but want to talk to you and Draco."
"...ok, thanks Cissy" i replied. We got up and got changed from our sweats, Draco put on black dress pants and a white button up shirt but left open the first two buttons. I put on black thigh high socks, a green tight plaid skirt, paired it with a belt and chains and tucked a black long sleeve turtleneck shirt into it.

We walked down to the dining hall and there sat mine and Draco's parents, we slowly made our way to the table and sat down next to each other Draco locked his hand with mine.
"Hailee?" My father said
"Father?" I relied sarcastically.
"Don't use that tone with me" he fired back, i slumped down in my chair. The elves brought us lunch it was my favourite potato leek soup, (don't come at me its my favourite) i immediately started eating I didn't realise how hungry i was since we missed breakfast cause of my 'father' hurting my lover.

"Eat like a woman" my mother sneered,
"Am i a woman?" I asked
"Yes." She replied dryly
"Am i eating?"
"If that's what you call it" she said
"Than I'm eating like a woman" i said, Draco, Lucius and Narcissa chuckled a bit at my cheeky ness.

"Hailee stop for a minute" my father said, i slumped back in my chair stopped eating and looked at him.
"Yes?" I replied emotionless.
"We want to talk on the whole...situation.." my mother said.

"I don't want to talk to my parents about my sex life" i said not caring and started eating again, i turned to look at Draco he looked thoroughly embarrassed,

"Did he ever force you into anything?" My father asks
"Your kidding right?" I chuckle dryly, Draco's look snapped to my father with wide eyes.
"I would never force her to do anything" Draco said
"I didn't ask you boy" my father sneered at him.
"Of course he didn't, if he did we wouldn't be having this conversation right now" i told my prick of a father,
"We just don't want you to grow up so fast" my father replied.
"Oh please as if you give a shit about me 'growing up to fast'" i said mocking my father.
"Of course we do ever since you were a little girl we knew you wouldn't be that little innocent girl forever... and when we found out you and Draco were being...intimate..with one another, we knew we messed up" my mother tried explaining but I didn't by it one fucking bit.

"Oh please even if you did treat me better and 'raise' me properly instead of Narcissa i would still be having sex with Draco. And big fucking whoop if were having sex its a normal part of life and were being safe..." i told them.
"I don't care about that! Your only eighteen !" My father yelled
"Are you fucking hearing yourself?! IM EIGHTEEN!" I said to them or...yelled..
"Mr.jones Hailee is a great person its not her fault that she lost her innocence at a young age and i admit it is my fault-" i cut Draco off.
"Draco please..." i tried but he continued.
"Look sir your daughter is a very good girl.." my breath hitched as he said that."...however she's my good girl.." Narcissa and Lucius' eyes widened my breath got caught in my throat, my father looked blinding mad while mother was taken aback. Draco just sat there smirking, i hit his chest he looked my way and smirked even more.

I turned back to the parents...
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" My father yelled at me and Draco looked very amused i must say i know this isn't the time but i was very horny right now...

My thoughts were rudely interrupted bye a harsh slap landing on my face, my head flew to the side and landed on harshly on Draco's shoulder. I turn back around to see my mother, steam practically coming out of her ears.
"Mum-" i tried to reason with her but she yelled in my face.
"NO! IF WE DIDN'T SIGN A FUCKING CONTRACT AND MAKE AND UNBREAKABLE VOW YOU AND DACO WOULD BE LONG GONE SWEETHEART!" I stepped up and yelled right back in her face.
"REALLY!?! EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SIGN THAT STUPID CONTRACT OR MAKE A FUCKING UNBREAKABLE VOW ME AND DRACO WOULD STILL FIND A WAY BACK TO EACH OTHER YOU KNOW WHY!?" I ask
"WHY!?" She fired back
"Because me and Draco truly love each other unlike that game you call a marriage with father!" I yelled and stomped away upstairs...

A/n
I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry ill try and get a bigger chapter out tomorrow;)