𝟖; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

TW; alcohol use, mention of rape

HAILEE

1st April 1999

Me, Draco, Blaise and Daphne are on the Hogwarts express for our Easter break, Blaise and Daph are staying at the manor for the first week of the two week holiday.

Me and Draco were cuddling in our booth, the couple opposite us was munching away on sweets and lollies. Draco was nipping and kissing at my neck the whole time i was reading and nibbling on my taffy's Draco had bought for me.

I accidentally let out a moan as Draco sucked on my sweet spot, Draco stopped and Blaise and Daphne looked at me surprised, I covered my face with my hands embarrassed while everyone started laughing. I started giggling into my hands, i uncovered my eyes and just covered my mouth with one hand and groaned.

"Holy fuck hails, thought you did enough of that last night" Daph said giggling, my face went red as Draco went wide eyed.

"You know we had sex last night!?" Draco exclaimed at her.

"Jesus fuck the whole Slytherin house knows, you guys might have the most grand dorm but mate you really need to remember silencing charms" Blaise said taking a swig of his water.

"Definitely telling momma Malfoy" Blaise teased,
"No! Please, she already has to put up with Draco's fucking dirty jokes already" I groaned to him.

"Nope to late already am" Blaise said and i huffed and relaxed back against Draco.

I got to a erotic part of my book and started to concentrate, "Love?" Draco asked me.

"Mhm" i responded not taking my eyes off my book but still listening.

"You excited to see what my parents did to the west wing?" Draco asked me.

"Mhm." I said still not taking my eyes off the book, i bit my lip when i got to a good part.

"Jesus fuck give me that book" Draco said and snatched it off me.

"Hey give it back!" I yelled at him as he started to ready the book.

"Bloody hell you read this stuff?" He asked me still skimming through the pages.

"Yes it's good" i said and Blaise looked over at us
"What is it?" He asked.

"Fucking erotica" he said, Daphne laughed
"Your surprised the fucking title is 'lust or love?' The whole context is in the title" she said giggling.

"Suppose your right.." he said giving the book back to me,
"Thank you." I said and placed it down beside me.

Draco took a sugar quill and started chewing on it, the new hickey i placed on his neck was showing through his collar and i eyed it. The way the pink/purple hue looked on his pale skin was immaculate, without realising i pulled down his collar a bit and ran my thumb over the hickey.

Draco eyed me from the side as i admired the love bite, " You good love?" Draco asked me smirking, his voiced caused me to snap out of my trance.