𝟓; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

TW: alcohol use, mention of rape!
(I'm not gonna put a mature content warning anymore gonna leave it a surprise ;)
HAILEE

We were boarding the Hogwarts express for our last semester at Hogwarts forever. I have to admit I'll miss it, coming back every year awaiting fun, parties, drinking being so care free you know?

It's January 1st we usually don't start classes back until the 5th giving us time to settle back into the routine of school, waking up early and all that nonsense.

Me and Draco made our way through the train hand in hand trying to find Blaise and Daphne, once we found them in the Prefects compartment we sat down opposite them. Surprisingly they don't know about mine and Draco's 'friendship' i mean are they that daft?

"Hey" Draco greeted the two friends we have known since we were nine, when they came over for a 'meeting' with our parents.

"Hola amigos!" Blaise yelled, which made heads turn to our booth.

"Jesus Zuchini did you spend your holidays in Hawaii" i laughed and Draco suppressed a chuckle.
"Hey there's a party in the common room tonight" Daphne reminded us, i rested my head on Draco's shoulder as she kept on talking about our previous parties we've been attending since fourth year..

"Oi Hailee remember when you got so drunk you woke up naked" she laughed so hard you could probably hear her at the bloody gryffindork compartment.

Me and Draco glanced at each other with a smirk on our faces, that was the only time they found us in bed naked together but they were that oblivious they thought we were just drunk and hot because it was summer at the time.

After the whole my dad beating me incident Lucius threw them out of the house, Draco and Narcissa took care of me i rested the rest of the break, so now its back to reality.

"Oi dickheads we need to tell you something" Draco got the attention of our two best friends
"You wanna tell them?" I asked him, he just nodded in response

"What? Spill" Blaise urged us to tell him
"Okay.. were kinda getting married on my birthday.." Draco murmured but was loud enough for everyone in our booth to hear.
"Wait-what" Daphne was shocked while Blaise didn't know how to react.

"Ok.. let me explain. When we went home for the holidays our parents wanted to discuss something with us, when we got there they sat us down and told us we would have to get married to keep the blood line pure.." i told them but we didn't tell them the part about my dad beating me for hooking up with my best friend.

I don't know why we never told them i guess we just wanted to keep it to ourselves i never liked talking about my sex life its something that should stay between you and your partner.

"So...basically were not that mad about it because well, we have a good bond..and we haven't met anyone we would rather spend the rest of our lives with. Were still best friends however where getting married..." Draco explained-or- tried to.

"Wait let me get this straight. You guys don't mind getting married, you guys are gonna remain best friends, and your still a bad bitch?" Daphne chuckled at the last part.
"Yes, yes, and definitely yes." I told her and we erupted in a fit of laughter. The boys sat there smirking

"Oi you get fucked at all on the holidays?" Daphne asked me and draco choked on his breath and started coughing while i went red.
"N-no i spent the whole holidays at Draco's" i lied to her, her and Blaise are daft enough. Right?

We started talking about nonsense when the vile Theodore Nott strolled in.. he's a year older but had to repeat his seventh year for the third time now... as soon as he looked at me my whole body felt stiff and cold, in my third year he had tricked me into thinking he took a liking to me, he took me to hogsMeade and manipulated me into thinking i had to give him sexual pleasure, when Draco had told me that was wrong I simply told Nott that I couldn't be seeing him anymore but he got revenge by locking me in a classroom and raped me.