CHAPTER 47 : ENGAGEMENT DAY

It was their engagement day. Everyone in KGF were busy in the decorations and securing the place. The whole house was decorated with flowers. Guest already started arriving. Rithu was eating her food. And heard a girl child's voice. She was surprised because there was no girl childrens in KGF, only Shanti baby was there. She came out to see that kid. "Whose child is she??" She asked. "It's my daughter!!" a familiar voice came.

It was Pragati. "She is so cute!!" Rithu said and pulled her cheeks. "You invited me and I was free... So I thought I can join you!!" Pragati said. "I was literally waiting for you!!" Rithu said and gave her a bright smile. Rocky came there, ofcourse he doesn't know who is she so he looked at her blankly. "She is Pragati... I told you nah" Rithu said and conveyed her message through her eyes. Rocky understood the thing. "Oh yeah" he said. "You cutie!!" He said and took Pragati's daughter in his arms and went out to introduce her with the other kids.

"So your to be husband is the ruler of KGF??" She asked. Rithu nods. "But before that Suryavardhan and his son Garuda rulled it right!!" Pragati asked. It seemed like she is having some knowledge about KGF. "Yeah... I am Suryavardhan's daughter actually" Rithu said. "Oh" she said. "Fake daughter!!" Rithu thought. "Pragati beta what are you doing here??" Another familiar voice interrupted their conversation.

Rithu was shocked to see that person. "GuruPandian?? How he knows her??" She thought. Before Pragati reply... Rithu was so curious to know so she asked. "You guys know each other??". "She is my friend's daughter... He is also in our party!!" He said. "Ohh... So she is having political background!!" Rithu said her voice was low. Did you said anything? Pragati asked. "Nothing!!" Rithu said.

Rithu got ready and came out of her room in her beautiful lehanga. Pragati's daughter was running here and there... She crashed on VM. "Who are you??" He asked her politely. "I am Prathna!!" She said without any fear. VM saw Rithu and asked about that kid. "Pragati's daughter", she said and winked. He shook his head.

The stage was well decorated and everyone assembled there. Rithu was standing in that stage waiting for our handsome Rocky. But he was nowhere. "Where is this Rocky boy??" Rithu asked. "Impatient to meet our Bhai??" Farmaan asked. "Shut up you Bachu!!" Rithu said twisting her lips. Mouni Roy (Lucy) and Tamannah ( Milky) were came there and music played. Rithu didn't understood what's going on.

Thankfully the song wasn't any club song... it was some marriage song. Rocky came from the middle and made some small movements with them. Everyone's eyes instantly shifted on Rithu to see her reaction. She gave him a death glare. "It looks like he is writing his death warrant with his own hands!!" Reena said and shrugged.

"He is doing it intentionally to make you jealous!!" Mahira said. "Let him enjoy his bachelor life!!" Prathik said with a sad expression. "It seems like you are missing it... want divorce??.. then you can enjoy your bachelor life!!" Mahira said. "No no baby... you know nah... I love you, I am just kidding!!" He said.

Rocky was still dancing with them. After few minutes, he finally reached the stage to hold his lady love's hand, who has now become a kill lady because of his dance. "Why did you came here?? Go and dance with them... Even marry anyone of them!!" Rithu said. "Jealous??" He asked and smirked at her. "Reena... What was his name?? A boy you told me about... Who is not like Rocky and you recommend me to marry??" Rithu asked. Reena understood the assignment. "Oh him... Sidharth!! ( Even Reena doesn't know who is he) and he is still single... If you want I can talk to him!!" She replied.

Who is that Sidharth? He asked and gave an annoyed look. "Arey now only I told you nah.... Reena's friend" she said. "Stop it" he said and pulled her by her waist. "Kiss... Kiss... Kiss" the kids started shouting. She blinked. He kissed her cheeks. Everyone giggled and blushed looking at them. "Guys... Do your romance after sometime... Now exchange the rings" Reena said.

Then Rocky took her hands gently in his hands and made her wear the ring

Then Rocky took her hands gently in his hands and made her wear the ring. Then she done the same process. Both winked at eachother. People around them showered them with flowers and blessings.

Well I am imagining Kesariya song now.... You guys imagine your favourite song😋🥳

Do vote and support 😉