CHAPTER 38 : HIS FRIEND?

"Listen to me... don't spare her... You don't know about her wrath!! Guru Pandian said. Rocky wanted to slice is head with his own hands.... But he remember what his darling said to him so he stopped. "History teaches us.... that never offend an infuriated woman...  one should ornate her and worship her!!... he said and left for Durga Pooja.

 he said and left for Durga Pooja

Fathima ma handed over the thalli in Rithu's hand

Fathima ma handed over the thalli in Rithu's hand. "But.. I am too young to do all these!!" Rithu said. "Arey.... He is your to be husband.... You have to do it" she said and pushed her in front of Rocky... He smirked. She twisted her lips... And put tilak in his forehead...

 And put tilak in his forehead

The reached home after Pooja

The reached home after Pooja. Chacha and Rocky was in his room.... "I think she is in trouble... we can only help her" chacha said. "Yeah I know!!!...  but keeping a her here is not a good idea!!", Rocky said. "I understand beta....  even I don't want to... but for few days we can keep her here. After that everything will be fine!!" Chacha said.

"Chacha what about darling?? she won't like it!!", Rocky said.  That moment Shiro ran into the room. "Shiro... Don't go there"..... Rithu said and entered the room. "What I don't like??" she asked. Both chacha and Rocky looked at each other. Rithi went and took Shiro in her hand.

"What?? tell me!!" she said. "Nothing!!" both said in monotone. "Chacha... atleast you tell me!!", she said. Silence filled the room...  "Arey... come on", she said. "Srishti is in trouble!!", chacha said. Who is that?? She asked.

"She is my friend's daughter. After his death... I am the one who is taking care of her and now she need some place to live for few days", he said. "Then call her here!!"... Rithu said simply. Rocky shook his head... "That won't be good!!" He said... Why?? She asked. "Actually she is like my friend and I don't think keeping her here is a good idea!!", Rocky said. "Friend?? then why not??" she asked. "We are going to marry and some other girl coming here won't be nice!!!" he said. "Oh... come on Rocky... when Pratik can stay here why not her?? Specially...  only for few days right!!!... chacha you call her Rithu said. Rocky didn't said anything.

NEXT DAY :
                      Rocky came home from mines. Srishti already reached there. Mahira become angry with Rithu because of her bad decision of calling someone like her in their home.......
"Hi Rocky!!' Srishti said. He smiled. Where is darling??, he asked looking at Mahira. "She went to play with shanti baby", she said. "Rocky... I brought your favourite sweet!!!", Srishti said and give him the box. Oh really?? Rocky asked and started eating it.

Rithu was returning home and she saw VM there... He had some work with Rocky so both came home together. "Did you thought about the thing I told you??" she asked. What?? he asked. "Pra..ga..ti" she said in a teasing way. He understood what she is telling still acted like he don't know... "The one we met while buying Rocky's birthday gift!!", she said. He shook his head negatively.

"You know what is my age??", he asked. "Love has no age" she said shrugging... "Kids these days!!" He said looking at the sky... She giggled..." And you know VM I have a pic of her... you want?? What about framing it and keeping it in your house??" She asked and laughed...  Saying this they both reached the entrance...

To evaporate her smile she saw the scenario in front of her... "Delicious!!" Rocky said while eating the sweet and Srishti was standing near him smiling. "God... so this is Srishti??" Rithu thought...  She was the beautiful lady, she saw in Bombay.  "Who is she??" VM asked he somewhat worried for Rithu... "Rocky's friend", she said her voice was low.

Rocky saw them.... Darling...  you came back!! you wanna eat??, he asked. She went near him and looked at that sweet.... " I don't like it!!", she said. Her eyes were fixed on Srishti...  Maybe she was talking about her only... He nodded...

"Even though how much understanding and trust a girl will have on her love...  still seeing a beautiful girl near him will make her feel insecure...... So don't lie.. like you are not feeling insecure about Srishti", Mahira said. "Yaar... It's not about her Beauty... The thing is she likes him.... And he too knows that!!!" Rithu said and explained what she saw in Bombay and what that little boy told her...

Mahira gave a defeated sign.... "Like seriously??? So now you yourself brought her here... For what??? To get her marry to Rocky???" She rasped... "Stop this nonsense" Rithu said massaging her temple... "I don't know what to say... But the way she looks at him... Is giving me some bad news!".... Mahira said and left the place....

Rithu was stressed... So she went to meet her stress buster.... He also looked stressed with his work... She went and hugged him... He started doing his favourite thing... Playing with her hair... She kissed near his chest. He smiled..." When we are going to marry??", She asked... "Impatient... are we??" He asked...

"I am serious",she said... "Soon bacha!!", He said... "And you are still a chota bacha...  so I don't think you can handle our 30 babies now itself" he said blankly... "Oh... Fine... Then we'll marry each other after 10 or 15 year... she said... "No no.... Darling I can't wait till that!!!" He said holding her face...

She pushed him away... "No it seems like a good idea... I'll be mature enough for your babies then"... She said.  She really got angry with him... Because She compared herself with Srishti...

"Definitely Srishti is very much mature than me"she thought. "Or else Rocky... Marry someone who is mature than me" she said and started leaving his room....

Do like and support 😉

Guys I have started writing two other stories of Rocky

1.RECLAIMING THE LOVE
ROCKY AND REENA ARE THE CENTRIC

2.DESIRE
ROCKY AND JENNIFER WINGET AS MAYA ARE THE CENTRIC

DO CHECK IT OUT❤️