CHAPTER 33 : WEAKNESS? NO "STRENGTH!"

"Tell me, you want break-up??" She asked again. Rocky got a sharp pain in his heart thinking how easily she said that." Fine... Let's find a GOOD BOY for me... Who doesn't beat or kill people like you... And you give my hands in his hands!!" She said. "What???" He asked his expression become cold and he held her arms tightly... "Yeah!! That's what you want... No?? Why is it hurting?? She asked.

Their voice reaching out. "Tch, tch, tch... now only they started living with eachother and fighting already??",Anu said in a mocking tone. "Shut the fuck up or else I'll throw you out" Reena said and asked her to go to her room. "I just wish they sort out things!!" Reena said to herself.

She held his shirt collar... You can't even hear it... Then why you want to stay away from me?? She asked. Now her hands reached his face and made him look at her eyes straight... Rocky I know all the odds, disadvantages and risk of staying with you... Still I want you... Can't you see that?? She asked... "But darling... I don't want you to get hurt because of me" he said...

"That's what happening right now... We both are getting hurt because of staying away from eachother"... She said. He tried to say but she put her finger in his lips..." You are worried about me... Because you considering me as your weakness... But love is not weakness Rocky... you know I never knew all these things it's you who made me realise all this... And now I am in situation to explain you that...  I wanna be your strength!!! Not weakness!!. She said.

"Yeah, in future you can get new enemies... But it's fine... We both can handle it... Because I love you!!!" She said. He nodded. And there is something I need to tell you!! She said. What?? He asked. There is someone who is behind all this things like from saving Adheera to show him the 3rd mine" she said... "Gurupandian", he said.

When did you found out that?? She asked. "When you said about Reena and the baby, I concluded it can be him!!... Because no other partners are smart than him" He said. Yeah I forgot how your brain works!! She said. "I want to give him the most cruel death" Rocky said... His eyes became red with rage... But this is not the right time... Because if we kill him automatically Ramika sen will become PM... Which will worse the situation... So we need a plan to kill him!! Rithu said. He nodded.

Leave him, let's talk about us!! She said. "So Mr. Rocky you have two choices now... One is to apologize to me and the other one is to find a perfect groom for me" she said... "Don't you even dare to say it" he said... His hands around her waist... What?? You only want me to be safe right, then we need to find a guy exact opposite you... But you don't want it.... Hypocrisy has its limits dude!!! She said. "See darling I was never this confused in my life", he said.

She patted his shoulders "It happens in love... But you need to express what you feel then only you'll get answer nah"... She said. "You are mine and I can't even imagine you with anyone!!" He said. She rolled her eyes... So what option did you choose?? She asked... I AM SORRY!! He said. She smiled... "Okay... But not only sorry... You need to promise me that you won't do anything like this again... Or else I won't come to Reena's house, I'll go somewhere which you can't even guess" she said.

His expressions changed into worry because of the thought of losing her. He hugged her tightly... "I promise... I'll never ever do this kind of things" he said... What more does she needs... She smiled because she know he is a promise keeper...  "And please Rocky... If you feel anything like this talk to me... Don't just dump these thoughts inside you and irritate me... You know how tired I am because of all these lengthy dialogues and explaining you again and again... You know how little I eat and all my energy and strength is wasting in giving you lectures"she said giving a tired sign.

A smile escaped his lips... Now come back!! He said. She parted her lips to say "okay" but her eyes fall on the calendar behind him. The date was 5th January..." Oh no 8th January is his birthday" she thought. "No I won't come with you!!" She said. He looked at her confused. "You have done a mistake and I think you need a punishment for it... So I'll stay here for a week... You go back to KGF" she said.

"But" he said..." No... Arey atleast listen to me now... My decision is final", she said. "Anu is here and I can't let you here with her" he said..." She won't do anything and anyways you won't leave me alone, there will be guards right... They'll protect me!!!" She said. He understood she is as adamant as him. "Fine" he said... "That easily??" She asked. "But today I'll stay with you here" he declared. Okay!! She said.

She pulled him by his collar and whispered  "I LOVE YOU" in his ears. He closed his eyes and smiled... "I know" he said... "Then??" She asked her nails were scratching gently near his chest. He let out a huge breath... "Don't do it" he said... "Why babe??" She asked still her one hand in his chest and the other one in his neck... "We are not married yet... And I wanna wait till that" he said. She rolled her eyes and pushed him back... "Boring guy!!" She said and started moving away from him.

He pulled her and pinned her against the door. Without wasting anytime he crashed his lips on her. It was deeper then the first one they shared and way too dominating from his side... May be he was expressing how much he longed for her... She kissed him back. After a while he took back his lips and gently removed her curly hair from her shoulder and reached near her ear. Her eyes were shut and lips were smiling. "That's it for today darling!!" He said and went to sleep.

Do like and support 😉