CHAPTER 7: HER CONFESSION

The day went normally , Rithu didn't saw Rocky and spent her day with Reena.. Until night....... Prathik knocked Rithu's room and told her that Mahira is not in her room, he searched for her, but she is not in the whole house.

So Rithu, Prathik and Anu sneaked out of their house without telling anyone and started searching her....

Prathik told Rithu that 2 days before he saw her with a guy and when he asked about him, she didn't told him anything clearly....... And that guy didn't seems to be good guy... So they feared, what if something happens to her.........

Rithu said, if we three search in a same place we are not going to get her, let's go separately...

Suddenly Rithu thought, "oh god, how dumb I can be, even if any of them finds Mahira, how the others will know about that", because they are in 70's and not having any cellphones....  Ofcourse there is no use of thinking about that she thought and started walking.....

She heard footsteps behind her.... She turned to see two guys were following her... She got scared and took steps quickly.. She saw a stick besides her and took it in her hands...... She stopped in the middle of the road and strongly gripped that stick in her hand.... She tried to attack them... And before she attacks, they ran away from her... "What??..... Do I look that scary?" She thought.

Before she concluded, a voice interrupted her thoughts..... "Your guards are so useless, they can't even know that, you are roaming around the streets in the middle of the night"...... Rocky said.

She felt relaxed to see him there... She throw the stick beside her, which disturbed the dog which was sleeping there..... She asked "sorry" to the dog!!! Rocky looked at her and thought how weird she can be? 

"So tell me the exact reason, why you are here??" He asked.. "Come with me, I'll tell you"..... She said and grabbed his arm.

She explained him everything why she is here......" So you are going to find your lost friend, by losing yourself in the roads, all alone", He asked....

"Stop taunting me Rocky, I am already worried"...... She said...

They both heard someone's scream..... "It can be Mahira", Rithu said and started running towards it,  leaving Rocky behind.

She reached there and saw, three men where standing with Mahira and one of them held her hands tightly.... She was screaming in pain.... Rithu ran towards the guy to save her, but he pushed Rithu to the ground......

"Ouch"... She said, there was scratches in her left elbow.... Before she look up to see, she heard the screams of that guy......

She stood up to see Rocky was beating the shit out the of guy... Who pushed her.....

Mahira came and hugged her... Rithu's eyes were fixed on Rocky.... He didn't said anything, but she understood how much he loves her, by the way he behaved.... She already saw so many fights of him but this was, way too aggressive....

She felt bad for not telling him, her real identity.... After breaking every single bone of them... Rocky came near her and asked if she okay??? She nodded... He saw blood in her hands... In that time Prathik and Anu also reached there. Rocky asked Prathik to take Mahira and Anu home and told him that, he is going to take Rithu to the clinic......

After dressing her wound, They started walking out of the clinic.

Rocky, I think this is the right time!!! She said.