CHAPTER 4 : HABITUAL

The driver dropped Rocky, and told him to leave the place as soon as he completes his job...... Another car came and picked him up.

Andrew and Daya were waiting for Rocky, in between they received the news about someone spoiling Reena's party and misbehaved with them through Kamal... Kamal left the place and Rocky entered........

Andrew and Daya assumed it is Rocky who would have done that. Andrew asked "Do you even who they are? Who is that girl you misbehaved with?? It's Rajendra Desai's daughter Reena!!" he said.... "No it was not her name!" Rocky replied because when he proposed her, she said the other girl's name as Reena...

"She was the other girl" Rocky said to them. They both looked at each other and concluded whom he is talking about! "Staying away from her is the only good thing you can do now" Andrew said and changed the topic."Do you know why we called you here?"

"I am roaming around the streets, no one told me why I am here", Rocky said
To kill a Giant elephant!!! Andrew declared...........

DESAI MANSION:
Rithu was surrounded by her friends and Reena. They all looked at her as if she have been convicted for any offence.... Reena started talking, "You know him??"

Rithu explained the whole thing, filtering some facts like her voluntarily going there to see Rocky.........

"So he saved you?" Reena asked. "Yes and he doesn't love me and all, he is just confused I guess, he was drunk nah. When he'll become sober, he will understand his mistake", Rithu said. "Still I am not going to leave him like that. He will pay for what he have done", Reena said and left the room........

Mahira came near Rithu and strangulated her playfully saying "why didn't you told me all this". Rithu released herself from her hold and "because of this" she pointed out her hands and said "yaar it was a mistake and I thought Rocky will forget that but he proposed me instead!!!".

"May be that's what you wanted" Anu taunted Rithu...... "What the fuck??? So you think that I have planned all this?????" Rithu asked fiercely..... "Who knows?" Anu said and left the room. Rithu wanted to stop her but she didn't.

"Is there something between you and Anu, that you guys are hiding from us?? I mean she was not like this before, yes she used to be rude but not with you right??? Then what happened to her now........" Mahira asked.... Rithu's face expression changed but she manged to put a nil expression and said "she don't like this place, that's why she is behaving like that I guess".

"And guys did you noticed that Rocky thinks that I am Rajendra Desai's daughter....." Rithu said and asked Prathik who was observing everything silently "what dude, you don't have anything to say??"

"I think this is the purpose for which we are here", he concluded. He continued after a pause "May be you and Rocky"............ "No yaar, it's not like that, I think we are here to make Rocky and Reena's love story more beautiful", Rithu replied.

"Dude Rocky proposed you and you too like him nah, then why not?" Mahira asked. "Yeah I like Rocky, but you know right that I don't believe in love and all......" Rithu said.

"Lets see........." Prathik said.

Andrew was worried about Rocky, because if Rithu tells her brother about him, he'll come and kill him, and their plan will come to an end before it starts. So he reached Desai mansion to talk to her.

"Rithi......." he said. Rithu was in her room and turned to see Andrew. "Yes?" .... "Are you okay?" He asked "Yeah, what happened to me??" She asked. He continued.... "Kamal told me what happened in the party, so what you have decided to do with that guy? Are you going to tell this to your brother??" Rithu got the point why he is asking all this..... "Well, I am not a teenager, who need someone to protect..... I know how to handle this and I am not going to tell this to my bro or anyone", she gave an assurance. Andrew somehow relieved by her reply...

AFTER FEW DAYS:
Rithu was in the garden, watering the plants. She heard the footsteps and turned back to see Kamal who stood in front of her. "I think we know where is he!!!" He told her. Rithu understood whom he is talking about. "So?" She asked. "All the people who saw him are in hospital....... Reena, Prathik and Anu are not here. So if you come or I can take Mahira with me?", he asked........

Rithu can't let go off the opportunity to meet Rocky and explain him everything... "I'll come" she said........ "I'll also come" Mahira said. So Rithu and Mahira reached the hotel where Rocky was staying. Mahira said that she will be in the car. Because as per movie Rocky will drag the heroine that is Reena inside the room, which is technically Rithu now. She doesn't wanted to see all this.......

Rithu walked inside the hotel with the goons. They knocked each and every room and started beating people who didn't obeyed their orders. Rithu lazily said no and no to the nth time seeing every single guy. They ended up in front of the room and knocked it, no one came so they started moving. Rithu stood there, because she know Rocky will be inside the room......

In a moment a hand came and dragged her inside the room. Even though she knew that scene, still she jerked by the sudden motion...........

"You came for to see me?" Rocky asked. She smiled at his broken English. He continued, "You no chance believe now only I was thinking about you in the bathroom...... While taking a bath...." She completely understood the double meaning in it.

" She completely understood the double meaning in it

"You....." Rithu tried to say, before that he pinned her against the door.

He continued....... "First you block the road and partying in the middle of the road, now you bring goons to my place to kill me...... My love for you is growing more and more darling........ See Sweet heart, I am express train and". "I am the track... that's what you wanted to say right?" She completed the sentence. Rocky looked at her puzzled....

She started talking...... "See, you misunderstood me. I didn't bring those thugs to kill you. I just came here to talk to you and explain something to you....."

"So listen to me Rocky......"

"You know my name?" He asked. She sighed deeply and "that's the only thing you care about" she wanted to ask but before that he looked at the door and excused himself, opened the door and went out..........

Rithu pretended to act normal in front of him but seeing Rocky that close was somehow intimidating for her. She doesn't know why...... So she quickly grabbed the water bottle near her, took a sip of it and eavesdropped through the door.

"Don't you have sense of not to disturb when your brother-in-law and sister are in room", Rocky rasped at them and she heard the sound of beating, screaming, etc......

She opened the door and felt bad for those who got beat up by Rocky and started walking out of the hotel. The car was already waiting for her and Rocky was in driver's dress ...... She doesn't know what happened to the driver , so she asked "Is the driver alive?". "Don't worry darling, I am here nah..... I'll drops you", he said ignoring her question just like that........

She gave up and sat in the car. Rocky started driving.

Do like and support 😉