CHAPTER 17 : TRUTH OR DARE

If he didn't killed you yet then it must be for a big festival!! Gurupandian said looking at Vanaram...... "Why you called us here" Rajendra Desai asked... Rocky was looking at the mines and said..."It's a lie..... They have been lying for ages!!..... Dream within your limits.... That itself is a biggest lie right!!..... The rich people always misled the poor.......

But if you ask me! Greed is good!.... Greed is progress!!... If we progress, one becomes two" "Boom" the sound came from the mines, everyone looked out..... He continued "Two becomes three.... Three becomes four....five...six....seven... eight......nine!" Nine blast happened while he was counting.

"Why should one dream within limits?? I expanded my limits".....he said.... "Bhai, no one is entering the mines!" One guy came and informed Rocky.... "Hey partners!.... So no more conspiring..... Get ready to work.... It's time to progress!.... Let's reap the rich harvest" Rocky said and left for mines... "It's diwali...... you asked about the big festival right!...Vanaram said to Gurupandian.

Vanaram said to Gurupandian

"Finally Anu started behaving normal" Mahira said

"Finally Anu started behaving normal" Mahira said... "Actually it's abnormal" Rithu said. Mahira shrugged and asked "What?".... Can't you see, the girl who hated and treats people in bad way for some silly reasons, now got a real and genuine reason to hate, has become a pacifist now??? Rithu asked. "May be she really understood the reason why we were hiding about Virat's death..... And she is not a vamp and all, she just behaves rude that's it..." Mahira said. "As if you know!" Rithu thought. "And she was right at the end of the day we are the only people she knows here .... So it make sense" Mahira said. "Whatever" Rithu said.

Leave this what about the thing I told you?? Mahira asked.. what?? Rithu asked. "You memory loss patient.... I told you nah I love Prathik" Mahira said.... "Oh, what about that? He is here, just go and propose him nah!!" Rithu said..... "No, before that I want to know if he still loves me or not!! And you are going to help me out of this" She said.... Rithu thought for a while, "Okay, I have a idea" She said...

"What?? Truth or dare.... We are in KGF period"..... Prathik said... So what? You wanna play with guns?? Rithu asked ........ Rithu and her three friends started playing the game in the hallway...... The bottle stopped in front of Mahira.... And she picked Dare.... Rithu saw Vanaram there and said ... "Mahi baby go and tell VM that he is handsome" Rithu said.... Who is VM? Prathik asked.... "Oh, you don't know... It's Vanaram, his name is big no so I gave him short form" Rithu said.... Seriously him???? Mahira asked. Yes!! Rithu said. Mahira went and said VM that he is handsome..... He looked at her, as if she has lost the last 2 brain cells of her...... They all laughed at her and started the game again.

Now it was Rithu's turn... She also picked Dare ... Prathik thought and said.... "Go and kiss Rocky".... She coughed... What?? I am not going to do this..... She said... "Hello madam, I did nah now you go" Mahira said... "Actually Rocky is not home" Rithu said. That moment Rocky entered the house and went to his room for some work...... Both Mahira and Prathik smirked, dragged her and left her in front of his room..... They hide near the door... "Go girl" they said...

She entered the room... "What do you want darling?" he asked. "We are playing truth or dare and I picked dare" saying this she went near him, fidgeting with her hands. He was busy and his eyes were on the papers in his hands... And he blankly asked" So?". "I am sorry!!" She said... He got attention and looked at her confused... Why?? He asked... She quickly kissed his left cheeks and started running away from the room... He was astonished and dropped all the papers in the floor.

Three of them ran and sat in their respective places... Rithu was blushing. It was Anu's turn... she picked truth...."What's your plan??" Rithu asked instantly. Mahira shook her head negatively, but She didn't cared.... To live peaceful life with you guys!! Anu replied... Rithu raised her eyebrows questioning is it?? Mahira understood the unasked question... "That's it she answered nah" saying this Mahira stared the game.

Bottle finally stopped in front of Prathik.... Thankfully he picked truth... Mahira asked... "Do you love someone?" He looked at her and said..."yes". Who is that? Rithu asked.... After few minutes of silence he answered "Mahira".... Mahira tried hard not to express anything in front of him.... "I am done" he said and left the place......

He stood near the balcony... Rithu went and stood near him... "You love Mahira?" she asked.... He nodded and said when he stared loving her and how she rejected him..... Why don't you try again?? She asked.. "When I know the answer what's the point of trying??" He asked. "Time changes, people changes... May be she also likes you??" She said ... Did she told anything like that?? He asked... No, no I can see that... So try it again... Who knows, you can get what you want.... She said... "But" he said... "No buts, just go for it and don't waste time Prathik ji" she said pinching his arms....

Fine I'll try.... And about wasting time, I think you are the one who is doing it!! He said.... She looked at him puzzled.... "I know you love Rocky!!" He said... No.... You just misunderstood the thing, she said... "I know you for years! And I know you are not a girl who simply kiss anyone for a sake of a game.... You didi that because you love him.... He said. She thought for a while and said... "I need some time to think"... "That's what I said wasting time", he said and left.

It was night Rithu got freshen up and came out of her bathroom .... "Rocky?" She said. She looked at the door which she locked while entering, she quickly saw the window and rolled her eyes.... "What are you doing here?? And can't you come as normal people! What's the point of doing gymnastics??" She asked. "If someone gives me something I have the habit of giving it back" he said. Then he jumped out of the bed and came near her.....

She went back, but the dressing table was there so she couldn't move..... He came closer.... Both of their lips were a inch away from each other..... She closed her eyes.... He smiled and kissed her forehead!!.... She opened her eyes... "Good night darling, have my dreams" he said and left her spellbound.....

Do like and support 😉