CHAPTER 22 : ADHEERA

"Bhai" a broken voice came from Rocky's behind... He turned and saw Farmaan and one of his men... They both were bleeding and at the stage of becoming unconscious... Rocky was shocked to see them like that.... "It happened the same way" Farmaan said.

FLASHBACK :
When Rithu told Rocky about Adheera, Farmaan heard it.... he came from behind and asked "Adheera is alive???" ... Both Rocky and Rithu looked at each other. VM reached there because he had some work with Rocky... "I'll tell him" Rithu said... Rocky nodded and left with VM....

"Is that true, you know what's going to happen Bhabhi?" He asked.. She let out a huge breath.... Even in movie she liked his character, he always supported and loved Rocky,  somewhat she felt him like her brother... So she told him everything about her... He was shocked to hear this..."I know it's not easy to believe in all this... But this is the truth" she said... "So I am going to die??" He asked...

She nodded "But now you know this... So there may be chances that you can save your self" she said... Can't we stop this before itself?? He asked... "I don't know... Because I am not sure where Adheera is and anytime he can come".. she said... She looked at him worried... "I am sorry" she said... "No bhabhi... It's not your fault and trust me I'll try to save myself and others too" he said... She gave him a worried smile and nodded...

PRESENT :
"Take them to doctor" Rocky said and he understood Rithu will be in danger... That moment Prathik came there and informed Rocky about Rithu....

"Stop the car" Rithu screamed and struggled to get out of his hold.... You even know who they are?? How they are?? Rithu asked.... "I don't care, all I care about is to kill Rocky" Anu said... "See I know I should have told you about Virat bro's death... But I didn't had any other options... I am sorry for that.... If I would have told you then Rocky' life would have been in danger", She said...  "That's what going happen now" Anu said...

"Well, I need to say... You both are made for each other isn't it?? First you tried to kill my bro and your boyfriend killed my Fiancee", Anu said. "Stop blabbering".... Rithu screamed... "You know what?? I knew it from the beginning that Rocky will kill Virat" Anu said... Rithu looked at her confused... "Yeah, but one thing I didn't know that Rocky kill Virat before he kills Garuda..... So what I planned is.... After Garuda's death I'll reach home and inform Virat about Rocky's plan .... So that we kill Rocky and Virat will start rulling KGF... So technically I will become the Queen of KGF"... she said.

But you and your lover destroyed my dreams.... She said...." Stop the fucking car" Rithu screamed and with one hand turned the steering wheel... Car lost it control.... Went in the side ways and crashed... Anu wore seat belt so she didn't got that much hurt... Rithu got hit in the head and it started bleeding still she managed to get out of the car and tried to run.....  But John and his gang already reached there."Not so fast!!"... He said.

For the first time she prayed that Rocky should not reach her... Because she know what is going to happen and even Rocky knows the scene.... Still he started chasing them....

 Still he started chasing them

Rocky came out of the car... "He is coming" John said and held her hands tightly... Rocky entered there with full of swag... The scene which she enjoyed once is happening in front of her.... But she wasn't enjoying it.... Instead she was scared for him..... She saw his outfit and thought If morning itself she saw that, then they would have been alert... Rocky saw her head which was bleeding... John held her hand tightly... She screamed in pain and said... "I will kill you John".... "We'll see that Rithi baby" he said and Rocky heard it... He was boiling in anger....

He killed each and everyone who came in front of him

He killed each and everyone who came in front of him... John stood in the spot... Anu was standing near him... "Rocky stop" Rithu said... But he didn't. She looked up at the side where Adheera is going to shoot.... "Please Rocky stop" she begged... He made his steps towards her and stood before the warning sign.....

 He made his steps towards her and stood before the warning sign

In a moment... He got shot between his chest and collarbone.... "Rocky!!!!" She screamed.... He went on his knees... She too fall on her knees. Tears and blood mixed in her face... Adheera came down.... "The God..... Is on his knees".... He said... Don't have the habit of reading the sign board?? He asked....  Rocky looked at him....

He continued  "I've come a long way... How many lives I have took to build My KGF... And you... You just took one step!! Just by killing a handful of people ... Do you think that... You have reached the top??" Adheera asked

And his eyes fall on her... He went near and slapped John.... John fell on the ground. Rithu jerked and stood on her feet. He touched her head and she closed her eyes.... But she didn't felt scared, may be she remembered what Garuda told her... That she is close to Adheera so he won't hurt her...

"How dare you hurted her??...Didn't I told you to bring her with respect" he barked... Then he shifted his eyes on Rocky and continued.... "This is not just a game of ladders.... But also snakes... Specially one deadly snake and if it bites you... You'll reach down"... He said.

Rithu quickly untied the amulet she was wearing... "I need to talk to him" she said... Rocky somehow stayed concious, because he wanted to know what's going to happen with his lady love.... Adheera looked at her confused still he gestured her to talk to him... She went and got on her knees... Quickly tied the amulet in his hand, hugged him and said in his ears.... "When you'll come kill Adheera and his gang... Leave no one alive... I'll be waiting for you.... And....I LOVE YOU ROCKY".... He closed his eyes and fell on her arms.

Do like and support 😉