CHAPTER 21 : PLANNING

James bond bgm were playing.... Okay this trio imagined it.... "What's the plan?" Rithu asked... "Just simply go and confess your feelings" Mahira said... "Really?? That's it? Did you forgot that I helped you to know what Prathik feels about you??" Rithu said..."Wait.... Truth or dare game was a plan of yours??" Prathik asked... "That's not important" Rithu said... "Yaar I didn't know what he feels for me, but we all know Rocky loves you... Then what's the problem??"Mahira said.

But... Rithu said.... "No... Just go for it and even get on your knees and propose him" Prathik said... Excuse me?? Rithu said and gave him a annoyed look... What?? When a guy proposes you in his knees you all like it, then why can't you?? He asked... "Shut up" both Mahira and Rithu said...

Rocky was in balcony talking to VM... They 2 pushed her. "Can't you see he is with VM"... She said. We don't know anything... Even Rocky proposed you in front so many people... Can't you propose him in front of VM? They said.. "fine" she said and rolled her eyes.

"I love you... I love you" she rehearsal the lines as if those 3 words were so hard to remember. She went near him... "Want anything darling" he asked... "You" she whispered... What?? He asked. "Nothing" she said and cleared her throat...."Actually.... I.... Love" both Rocky and VM looked at her..... "Your hairstyle" she said... Prathik and Mahira started hitting their head in the wall...

What?? Hairstyle?? He asked... "Ah.. I told you before itself... Even I asked tips, you didn't gave me" she said. Rocky came closer and touched her forehead to see if she is having fever or something. You okay right?? He asked. Ofcourse... What happened to me? She shrugged.. Mahira came and took Rithu with her...

What the hell was that?? Hairstyle? Seriously??... They asked... "I really like it nah"....she said..." Shut up... Can't you just confess straight?" Prathik asked... "Yaar... He is Rocky and you know I never felt nervous like that in front of anyone... But he has that effect on me"..... She said...."If you do the same thing nah... You are gonna die single" Mahira said... Rithu twisted her lips... "Tomorrow I'll propose him... I swear" she said.

After dinner Prathik asked Rithu to come to terrace.... "I planned to put you in a situation where you need to confess or even if you didn't said anything he will understand that you love him" he said... What situation?? She asked... "Candle light dinner!!!".. Mahira said..." Seriously??.... It's kinda boring" she said..."We don't have any other choice so", they said..." Okay, where?" She asked... "Here itself..... We'll decorate  this place with flowers and candle"s he said.  "You wear a saree" Mahira said.

"I will stand near the balcony looking at the moon" Rithu said dramatically. "Today is no moon day so tomorrow you can't see moon" he said.... "Let me imagine dude.... Okay I'll look at the sky... Rocky will come, I'll turn to see him and go near him... "I love you Rocky"... I'll say... Then what??" She asked... "Kiss him" Mahira said.... Rithu blushed... "Haye Haye, just kiss don't do anything more" Mahira said.. "I am not like you" she replied..." Guys stop this" Prathik said. They talked whole night and slept there itself... They didn't know someone was hearing their conversation.....

Next Morning:
                       Rocky got freshen up and went for breakfast... He didn't found his lady love there so he asked one servant about her....

He went and saw her sleeping with her friends... He caressed her hair and went to mines without talking to her...

Sun was kissing.... No literally slapping their faces... Rithu woke up and saw the time..... It was 9.45 already... "Rocky" she thought and ran to see him without even waking up her friends.... "He went to the mines" Maniyamma said... He went without seeing me?? She asked. No he came and saw you in terrace... She replied.. "God.... He would have thought... how weird we are" she said.

Rithu got freshen up and eat her breakfast with her friends... We need to start the arrangements" Prathik said...They both nodded...

Rithu saw news.... "Rajendra Desai found dead"... What?? She blinked.... "Why did they killed him??" She thought... Anu held gun in her hand and ran out of the room... Rithu went to the corridor to understand what's going on..... Suddenly she felt gun near her head.... She turned to see the person... It was a guy but his face was hidden with some clothes.... Guards tried to came near her but he held her tightly and dragged her out of the house...

Who are you?? She asked and struggled to get out of his hold... But she couldn't.... Anu went inside the car and he pushed Rithu inside it.... "What the hell?? She screamed... Finally she saw his face, he was one of Adheera's men..... she saw him in the movie.... Anu started driving... What's going on??? Rithu screamed... "My revenge" Anu said....

Do like and support 😉