CHAPTER 10: A BOLT FROM THE BLUE

DYSS Party office:
Everyone was waiting for Garuda to come. Daya went to give Rocky a gun...... Garuda's people started pointing gun at everyone there.... Garuda made his god level entry..... "My dad has so much trust on you people..... To keep that trust and believe I came here"....... He said to Rajendra Desai....... Garuda went up and revealed his own statute.... Saying "my dad has made an empire and I will build my own empire bigger than that".......... Everyone shocked to see Garuda's statue there...... Rocky had gun to kill him but he stopped himself..... Because killing Garuda there was not a good idea.......

Rajendra Desai, Andrew and Daya was talking about how ruthlessly Garuda is going to kill them....... Rocky was standing there in his deep thoughts....... Kamal asked for Rocky and held one gun in his hand to shoot him.....

Who will go there? Between those people?? Can anyone go inside that hell ??... We can't even think about that.... Andrew said....

Kamal came there and pointed gun at Rocky......... Rocky raised his hand up and said "I'll go"......... "In a battle who hits first is not important, who falls first is important...... I was called here to kill him and without killing him I am not leaving anywhere........... Whatever the place it will be.... I'll go and kill him there itself"

 I'll go and kill him there itself"

Go..... Kamal said.

Desai mansion:
I accept that he seems to be worthy.... But will your family accept this?? Reena asked Rithu..... "They are not my real family" Rithu thought...... "I don't know, let's see what happens", Rithu said to Reena... Mahira reached Rithu's room and she looked stressed and out of breath ......." Relax..... What happened??" Rithu asked looking at her condition...... "In hallway"...... She stopped in mid sentence...... What? Rithu asked..... She understood there is no point of asking her, so she herself went downstairs to see......

"The epitome of cruelty"....... "Garuda" was standing in front of her...... She doesn't know how to react on this....... She stood there without any expression...... He came and gave her a hug ... She closed her eyes tightly in fear ...... How is my princess?? He asked..... She blinked, "good" finally she found her voice........

"I know you still hate my for killing your favourite uncle Adheera"..... Garuda said...... "Wait ..... What???? my favourite uncle "Adheera" oh no this Rithu character sucks" She thought....... "But you know that whatever I do, there'll be some reason behind that" he said..... She nodded "what can she do more".......

"After completing your studies, I thought you will come and live in KGF, but you wanted to stay here..... But now, I don't think it's safe for you to stay here..... So you are leaving with me today!!!" He said.....

No no no, I can't leave or atleast I need to inform Rocky about this, she thought. Even though she was scared to talk to Garuda, She can clearly see that, he was behaving completely different with her, he seems to be a normal protective brother. So she thought she can talk.......

No, I am not leaving...... I mean, I need to complete some work here, so I need atleast one or two days, she said......

He thought deeply and said..... "Ok you have one day time, day after tomorrow you should leave to KGF"........

Sure! She said..... He took steps to leave , suddenly he turned and looked behind Rithu..... "When you come, take your sister-in-law with you", he said...

Sister-in-law?? Rithu asked and turned back to see, who he is talking about..... It was Reena!!!!!! Both of them shocked by that statement..... "She is already engaged with Kamal!!! Rithu said instantly.......

No problem, she'll marry me.... He said and left the place..... Reena started running towards her room and Rithu went behind her........

Please leave me alone!!! Reena screamed..... Listen to me Reena! I was not expecting any of this.... But trust me.... This will never happen.... I promise...... Rithu said.

Why me?? He just came here and declared his decision..... I don't even know if my father can do anything in this, then what can you do??? Reena asked.

"I don't know, but trust me..... I will do everything to stop this"..... Rithu said and hugged Reena. "Calm down Everything will be alright!!" Rithu said.

NEXT DAY:

Rithu doesn't wanted to waste any time so she went to the hotel where Rocky stays.

Rocky was shocked to see her there... What happened darling? He asked.... "Garuda" she said.... She told him everything whatever happened there...... She held Rocky's hand and leaned on his shoulder. "I somehow handled Reena but what about me..... You know how much I got scared to see him in front of me" she said.

He caressed her hair and said "Don't worry, we only know that he is not your real brother, for him you are his little sister, so he will never harm you"..... "Yeah, I felt the same, when he talked to me...... Still I know how he is.... How can I not worry?? And I seriously don't know how I am going to stop him from marrying Reena!!" Rithu said.

"How much, I know you..... I think you can handle him well"....... Rocky said. Really? She asked. "Yes" he said..

"When you are leaving for KGF?" She asked.. "Hmm... Don't know, may be in one or two days",Rocky said.

Rocky, take care of you well, okay..... I know, what kind of things you are going to face there...... Something, that you can't even imagine, but I know you are pro at handling things.... Still..... take care...... I will be waiting for you!! She said.

He nodded and said...... "I think you are gonna miss me!!!"......." In your dreams Mr. Rocky" she said...... He bent down and went near her ears and said "My dreams? Where I have wild desires for you!!" ....."Shut it" she said and pushed him back by hitting him in his chest......

What about we'll go and eat something? she asked.... Why not? What do you want?? He asked.... "You tell me, your favourite food..... You are going to KGF and you won't get your favourite food there so we'll eat it today itself" she said...

They both went and eat Rocky's favourite Briyani......

"Okay. I'll go and pack my things", Rithu said..... "See you in KGF", he said.... She hugged him and started to leave... "Wait" he said and gave her, his amulet which his mom gave him.......

"But" she said..... "No buts and all...... keep it with you until I come" he said... She took that and left for her home.

Kamal and Rajendra Desai was stressed by Garuda's decision of marrying Reena..... "We can't do anything" Kamal said... Reena gave him a disappointed look..... Rithu entered the house and heard what he said......

Well, I am not surprised Kamal. This is the exact reaction I expected from you.... But you don't worry, I'll do everything to save Reena from him... Rithu said.

Rajendra Desai understood that Rithu genuinely wants to help his daughter.... "It's not easy.... He is Garuda, whatever he wants he'll get that by hook or by crook".... He said....

"Then I am also "Rithi Suryavardhan". I will never let him marry or hurt Reena"... Rithu said and left for her room.....

Do like and support 😉