CHAPTER 40 : PURE FEELING

"I think whatever he said may be right!!", Mahira said. Who said?? And what he said?? Rithu asked. "Prathik said nah that.... She can be Rocky's no-string attachment!!" She said. "Yaar... I know it looks like he cares for her... But I don't think it can be like that!!" Rithu said. Why don't you just ask him?? Mahira said. "But"... Rithu said. "Meri jaan... Just go and try... What if Rocky says anything about her and after this you may get some clarification nah!!" She said.

Where is Rocky?? Rithu asked. Fathima ma and Srishti were discussing about the menu. "I think he is still in his room!" Fathima ma said. "Okay" she said...."Why searching for our Bhai in the morning itself... Anything urgent??" Radha asked in a teasing way. "Yeah... Something personal!!" Rithu said shrugging. "I too need to talk to him about something... Can I come with you??" Srishti asked. "But I said personal... So" Rithu said and left the place without waiting for her reply.

Rocky was getting ready in front of mirror... He was running his hand on his silky hair lock... "Babe!! She said... He understood something she wants from him... "Yes darling!!" He said with hesitation. She was confused how to ask so she opened her mouth to talk and shut it quickly, she was doing this for few times... He looked at her weirdly. Any problem?? he asked.

Have you ever had no strings attached relationship or one night stands?? She asked. He looked at her shocked... "Darling... What is this?? What kind of words are you even using... You think me like that??" He asked as usual his dramatic way... She rolled her eyes. "Just answer nah!!" She said. "Nope!!... Happy now??",He asked shaking his head.

"Have you ever loved someone before me?? Like someone who you gives your valuable time and cares for that person??", She asked. A smile escaped his lips and he shook his head... Yes!! He said. She blinked. "She was the one who I loved from the moment I born and still now I am loving her" he said. "My mother-in-law!!" She said with confidence. He nods.

"But Rocky I am not asking about that!!" She said and thought how to ask him.... "You know... The love you have for me....  I am asking about that kind of love!!" She said. "Well for me both are same!!" He said. She had a blank expression. He turned towards her and held her face with his right hand... His thumb gently rubs her chin.... "If I have anything pure and geniune in me... Is that the love I have for you and for my mom!!" He said. She smiled. "All her worries and insecurities evaporated in air just with that statement".

"I am the one who cooked all the foods today!" Srishti said and started serving everyone. Rithu and Mahira reached the dinning table. "She is serving Rocky!!" Mahira said. Rithu shook her head. 'It looks mouth watering" Prathik said. "Divorce him!!" Rithu said to Mahira. "I am planning it too" she replied.

They both sat and saw the foods. All the foods contained some veggies that Rithu don't like.... "I can't eat!!" Rithu said and already rat started running in her stomach. Why darling?? Rocky asked. "I don't like these veggies!!" She said. "It's good for health!" Srishti said.... "I know" Rithu said. "I made separate food for you!!" Fathima ma said and served the food she made for Rithu. It was her favourite. "You are the best", she said and smiled.

Suddenly Rithu wanted to irritate Srishti. "Ouch!" She said... What happened?? Everyone asked looking at her worried. "I don't know but my fingers are burning!!" Rithu said and saw Rocky puppy eyes. "Ohh... It's okay.. I'll feed you bacha" he said and started feeding her with his hand. She looked at Srishti at the corner of her eyes and smirked.

NEXT DAY :
Rocky came to Rithu's room... She wasn't there but their baby Shiro was there... Shiro started barking at Rocky. It looked like he doesn't like Rocky's entry there.... Can't you keep quiet?? Rocky asked. He started making sound loudly. Rocky got irritated and took it in his hand like piece of paper.... "Hey you "Little spongy things" .... Look at your size and your barking at me??" He asked.

Little Shiro became quite... "What?? Now make sound!!", Rocky said and laughed. "I think you got scared because of me.... Actually it's good.... So whenever I come you need to keep quiet or else I'll throw you out of the window!!!" He said.

"Rocky!!!" Rithu shouted from behind... What are you doing with that poor baby?? She asked and tried to get him from his hands... "Arey... I was just playing with our baby!" Rocky said in mocking tone. "My poor baby!!! Rithu said caressing Shiro's head... Did daddy scared you?? She asked. "I don't wanna be a daddy of this little spongy thing!!" He said. "He has a name!!" She said angrily. "Yeah yeah.... Biro" he said. "Shiro!!!" She screamed. "Hmm.. Shiro" Rocky said.

"Fine darling.... I came here to tell you about my plan!!!" He said and now his voice was serious. "What plan??" she asked irritated. "To get rid of GuruPandian" he said. All her angry vanished when she heard that word "get rid of"... "Really??"she asked. "Yeah... But I am not sure if it will work or not" he said. "Tell me the plan first!!" she said and kept Shiro in his respective place.

"What if we replace someone with him??" He asked. She shrinked her forehead in confusion and finally understood what he is saying.... "Like a person who is strong as him or Ramika Sen???" She asked. "Exactly" he said. "It actually good" she said...  He started explaining... "GuruPandian won these elections with the help of Suryavardhan's money and power.. so without it he is nothing... And if we replace someone as strong as him and support him with the same money and power then...." ."He will become PM and Ramika Sen won't even comes into the picture" Rithu completed it.

He nodded.... "For that we need to find someone like that!!" He said. "And that person should have people's love and respect also... Then only he can compete with Ramika Sen" she said.

Do vote and support 😉