CHAPTER 41 : SWEET SURPRISE

Rithu went to kitchen... What do you want beta?? Fathima ma asked. "I want to make any sweet dish!!" Rithu said. "You tell me what you want.. I make it!!" She said. "No.. I wanna make it for Rocky!!" Rithu said. Fathima ma smiled. "I love Rasmalai.. but don't know how to make it.. you give me instructions!!" She said.

After a hours of hard work. Rithu made it. "Wow... It looks good isn't it??" Rithu asked. "Oh... No Rocky don't like rasmalai!!!" Srishti said and came from nowhere. "It's not about likes and dislikes... It's all about the effort one puts... He will love it when he comes to know how affectionately she made it!!" Fathima ma said. Rithu smiled.

Still Rithu was nervous what if he doesn't like it... Rocky came home. "Rocky... What sweet dish you like??" She asked. "Hmm... Kajukatli, besan ladoo and coconut ladoo", he said. Rasmalai?? She asked. "No" he said. She went near him and held his collar... Why??? Why don't you like it... You know how tasty it is?? And even if you don't like it why you never told me?? She asked. Darling?? What happened?? He asked holding her hands. Why?? She asked. "You never asked me!!" He said. She left his collar and pushed him away. She whimpered. "Oh no.. darling?? Tell me everything is fine??" He asked.

"I made it for you... and you don't like it!!" She said. "Oh Mera bacha!!" He pulled her cheeks... "I'll eat it... Yeah it's true that I don't like it... But it doesn't means I won't eat nah!!" He said.  "No you don't need to eat it... I'll eat it all alone!!" She said folding her hands. Arey... You made something for me and I say no it can ever happen?? He asked and lifted her in his hands and took her to the kitchen.

Fathima ma and Srishti saw this scenario. Rithu looked at Srishti like a kid who won first price. Fathima ma held Srishti's hand and took her out to give some privacy to this crazy couple. He made her sit in slab and took the cup... Filled it with tasty tasty Rasmalai. He ate it and fed her too.

After that he took her out. "I have a surprise for you!!" He said and blind folded her. "Oh god Rocky... What are you doing??" She asked. He kissed her and asked"You trust me right!!". Is that even a question?? She asked. He didn't said anything and took her to the spot. He gestured the people in front of him to be ready.

He removed the blind fold. Mahira and Prathik had confetti cannons in their hands and blasted it. Rithu jerked but there was a strong hands behind her to hold. And there was a table which is fully decorated and it had kesari cake which is Rithu's favourite. She smiled and at the same time she was confused... because it wasn't her birthday or some other special day.

Finally her eyes fall on the beautiful cards in front of her... One was the engagement card and other one was marriage invitation card. She took that both in her hands. She read it... "ROCKY WEDS RITHI".  She looked at him. His hand were around her shoulder and he winked. She saw the wedding date... It was her moms birthday date!!. She got surprised. "I know... You love your mom the same way I love my mom... So I kept our wedding on my mother-in-law's birthday to make it special for you!!" He whispered in her ears. A single drop of tear came out of her eyes, he wiped it and hugged her.

"But Engagement?? Why not directly marriage??" She asked. "Can't wait huh... Wanna marry my son so soon??" Chacha teased her. Rocky chuckled. "No..no Chacha I am just asking... Rocky will be busy right!!" She said. "I won't be too busy that I can't even attend my wedding darling!!" Rocky said. "Fine we'll do it simply...." She said.

"Arey it's Rocky's wedding... It will be like a festival" he said. She tried to say something but he put his fingers on her lips... "Darling... Mahira told me that you wanted a grand wedding!!" He said. She glanced at Mahira and shifted it to him.... "Yeah, I had plans like that... But now" she said. "Now what?? Aren't you happy marrying me?" He asked as usual in his dramatic way. "Rocky I can't even explain how happy I am... Infact i am more than happy now!!" She said.

"Then what darling... Our wedding will be grand and let our people celebrate it" he said. She nodded. "Cut the cake nah dude!!!" Prathik said. She looked around to call everyone... She wanted all of them to join her happy moment. Srishti was alse there. VM was standing near the corridor. "VM.... come and join us!!" She said. Rocky smiled. She held his hand and both cut the cake....

Do vote and support 😉