CHAPTER 34 : MR. GENTLEMAN

"Unbelievable!!" She said and came out to talk to Reena about his stay...." No issues!!.... I'll arrange a room for him" Reena said. "No need... He'll stay with me" she said... "Ohooo" Reena said in a teasing way.... "He is a gentleman... So nothing like that!!" Rithu said and shook her head... "It seems like you are disappointed with it!!" Reena asked.

Rithu rolled her eyes. Anyways where is he?? Reena asked..." He went to give instructions to the guards for my safety" she shrugged. "Rithu I want a favor from you... Don't get me wrong" , Reena said.

Rithu went to her room again... Rocky wasn't there... Still talking to the guards?? She thought. "That's it for today darling" she mimicked like him. "Let's see Mr. Gentleman how long you be like that" she said and went to change her clothes. Rocky came to their room and sat in the bed. She came out in her night dress which was smaller than her usual dresses.

He looked at her and gulped. What babe?? She asked. "Darling... I call you bacha, bacha... It doesn't means that you should wear dress like a real bacha!!" He said shaking his head. Excuse me?? You are commenting on my dressing?? So now you wanna control me?? She asked faking some anger.

"No, no... I am just asking.... As if you comes under my control" he said. "Exactly!!... But you should be under my control.... Understood??" she asked with some attitude. He raised his eyebrows and looked at her top to bottom. "Yes mam" he said in a teasing way... She jumped on the bed and opened her hands in air..." You know... I am feeling like on the top of the world... The guy who's name is enough to make shiver in people's life is calling me MAM and under my control" she said in a dramatic way...

"Oh god.... This girl" he thought. What?? Aren't you happy?? She asked." Ofcourse... A king will always feel happy under a control of a queen.... Specially me... With pleasure", he smirked. She caressed his arms and said "Good boy Rocky!!". He pulled her cheeks. "Darling let's sleep... We both travelled nah"... He said.

"Yeah... But I had other plans" she said pouting. He closed his mouth with his hands dramatically and said. "You naughty girl!!" She twisted her lips. "Now I too wanna sleep she said and laid beside him, placing her head in his chest. He gently stroked her hair and she slept hearing his heartbeat...

They both woke up, got ready and reached downstairs. Rithu was shocked to see the person there... VM?? She asked and looked at Vanaram and Rocky simultaneously. "You wanted to stay here and I have 1 day business trip in Dubai... So he will be here to safeguard you" he said. "But Rocky.... People in KGF need him more... Just for a single girl like me.. you can't keep him here", she said.

"Darling I can't take any chances with you... And he will do anything to safeguard you... He don't even show any courtesy to the people who try to harm his king or queen" he said and his eyes were fixed on Anu.

"After the massive destruction of Adheera and his gang... No one even have the guts to look at you or whatever is your!!" Rithu said, "Finally, you are accepting that you are mine!!" He said.... Reena gave a annoyed sign. VM gave "why are we still here, just to suffer" kind of look.

"And you" Rocky's eyes were on Reena. "Take good care of my darling", he said. "If you would have took care of her properly... She wouldn't be here in the first place", Reena snapped back. "Who told you that??", He asked. "Rithu" Reena replied. Rocky gave a hurt sign and placed his hand near his chest.... Darling... You complains about me?? That too with this girl???.. he asked.

Rithu shrugged. "She can share these things only with me... Because that Mahira is also your fan... Always Rocky, Rocky, Rocky", Reena said in mocking tone. "Guys... Please don't start in the morning itself... And you Rocky go back to your KGF... Oh no.. Dubai and then KGF" Rithu said. "Our KGF" he said. She smiled.

"Don't leave without breakfast!!" Reena said. Rocky shocked to hear those words from her. "Have you mixed poison in it??" He asked. Rithu closed her eyes and slapped her head in annoyance. "How come you tolerate this guy??" Reena asked. "I don't know what to say!!" Rithu said. Darling?? He said but she shushed him and asked him to eat.

"Before you leave we need to do something!!" Rithu said. Rocky looked at her puzzled. Reena and Rithu looked at eachother and smiled.

Do like and support 😉