CHAPTER 12 : ENGAGEMENT

Yaar, I was happy.... And you need to spoil it, isn't!! Rithu asked.... Reena was in the garden and she entered the hallway. She heard their conversation... What bad news?? She asked.... Yeah, what is it? Rithu asked Mahira. Before Mahira says one servant came and said Garuda wants to meet Rithu and Reena...... He is the bad news!! Mahira said.... Tell me something new! Rithu said......

Rithu and Reena entered Garuda's room. "Tomorrow is my engagement" he said..... "Fuck... I went out for few hours and this happened..... Can't this guy stay without torturing others???" Rithu thought..... "But" both Reena and Rithu tried to say .... He stopped them mid way. "You asked me to give her some time to settle and I am giving her that.... But our father's condition is not well and he wants to see my marriage soon" he said  "is it... But in movie they didn't even talked about your marriage dude" she thought...

"And I promised you to give her 5to6 months time... So I have arranged engagement only... Marriage will be 6 months later" he said.... They both nodded and left the room.

NEXT DAY:
Rithu was in the kitchen going through the menu they are preparing for the grand engagement of The Garuda. "It's tempting!!!" She said. "Yeah it is!!!" Mahira said. Suddenly Rithu smiled. "Something is in your head isn't it???" Mahira asked. "Ofcourse!!!" Rithu winked.

All the guards and Vanaram were busy in the decorations and guarding the entrance of KGF because few guests are coming from outside. So mines didn't had any security now. Rithu and Mahira entered the mines. Everyone's eyes fall on them. They both were the center of attraction.

Everybody in the mines feared and hated that family but Rithu looked like a exception to them. They felt like she is not bad like them and started liking her. "Where are my kids???" She asked. "They are with Rocky!!!" The guy whose specs looks broken said. She smiled at him and left to find him and the kids.

"Surprise!!!" She said. Rocky was shocked to see her again there. "Hey heroine... Today you brought another heroine with you???" The kids asked. The guy who used to tell those kids stories was also there."Yup... And not only her. I brought some other things too!!!" She said. Rocky felt awestruck looking at her attire. She was looking so heavenly in her heavy lehanga.

"What is that???" The kids asked. "I'll give you but you should not tell this to anybody!!!" She said. They all nodded with excitement. She took the boxes out and gave it to them. "It is the food and sweets being prepared in our home... So i thought of bringing this to you!!!!" She said. She gave it to that guy also.

Those kids never ever tasted anything like that. Mahira was talking with them leaving this two people alone. "Is there any function??" Rocky asked. "Yes... Engagement!!!" She said. "Whose???" He asked. "Mine!!!!" She said. "What???" Rocky shocked. "I was just kidding... That Garuda insisted that he have to do engagement with Reena now itself!!!" She said.

"Oh...." He said. "Did you entered maintenance room???" She asked. He blinked in confusion and then remembered she knows everything. "Not yet!!!!" He said. He was admiring her if he saw her for the first time. "Stop looking at me like this!!!" She said.

"Why?? Are you feeling shy???" He asked. She twisted her lips. They sat with eachother for a while and finally Rithu decided to leave. She handed over him the separate box she brought for him. "It's "Besan Ladoo" your favourite... Eat it!!!" She said. He smiled at her. She was about to leave then again she came near him.

She held his hand and placed a mini Shiv Statue in it. "I know you don't believe in god... But I do... So keep it safe with you!!!" She said. She wanted to stay with him there itself... Because the homely feel he gives her nobody can give that her in that palace. But still she has to leave. So left for the engagement.

꧁☆✯☆✯✯꧂

The whole house was decorated with flowers. Suryavardhan partners also came there to attend the engagement......

Rithu asked Reena in her ears pointing Kamal who was standing there smiling"Do you really think that he deserves a girl like you??".... "I thought the same thing today!" Reena said.... "Finally you asked yourself" Rithu said...... Engagement ceremony ended well.....

Rithu and Mahira asked Kamal..... Where is Prathik? "He doesn't wanted to see Reena getting engaged to Garuda... So he stayed home!!" He said..... "Hmm atleast he has some courtesy... Some people without having any shame come and attend their own fiancee's engagement and drinking whiskey" Rithu said in mocking tone while eating her favourite Rasmalai..... Do you know where is your lover boy?? He asked..... "I know where is he..... And I know everything about you and your plans dude".... She said

"Oh, then you should also know that ... Your bro and your lover boy, anyone one of them will die in this and I'll kill the other one..... Then Reena will be mine and KGF too" he said ..... Rithu and Mahira looked each other and laughed out loud..... "Good one Kamal" Rithu said.... "Joke of the year" Mahira said... "Nah... Joke of the decade" Rithu said.... Kamal got up feet and went away from them...... They  gave high five and said "it's fun irritating him".....

To evaporate their smiles.... Virat came in front and said..... "Attention everybody..... I have a surprise for everyone.... Specially for my kiddo" he said..... "Wow,why everything comes on me?" Rithu thought.... What bro? She asked..... You are going to get another Sister-in-law... He said..... What?? Who??? She asked...... Your friend Anu!! He said....

Rithu and Mahira was shocked to hear this! They saw Anu who was standing there blushing....... Virat went near her and asked her hands for marriage. She instantly accepted it.......

"No no no" Rithu thought.... Why can't I have a normal day?? She asked Mahira.... Mahira looked up and said "seeing if God can help us... But I think he is busy planning problems only"

Rajendra Desai became happy. After Garuda, Virat have the chances to rule KGF, so atleast one of his daughter gonna live happily he thought......

"What is this, don't she know that Rocky will kill Virat also? Mahira asked.... Rithu shook her head negatively....and said "I think no.... She didn't saw KGF 2, that's why she wants to marry him". "Fine let's just go and tell her that Virat will also die"... Mahira said.

"No, we can't do that".... Rithu said.... Why?? If we don't tell her that, she will marry him and you know nah that not a good thing!! Mahira said.... "Yeah, I know but if we tell her that Rocky will kill Virat, she'll just simply go and tell that to Virat bro .. and Rocky will be in danger" Rithu said....

"That make sense, she can do that.... But we can't let her love him... When we know how it's gonna end!!" Mahira said.... "Okay, let's tell her to stay away from him...... But you know there will be no use of telling her... Because she'll do exactly opposite whatever we say" Rithu said.....

Suddenly Rithu noticed that Reena was not there..... And she went to find her. Reena was crying in her room.... Rithu went and asked her what happened??.... "I trust you Rithu.... But I can't take all this.... You know how I am feeling right now...... I am feeling suffocated...... I don't why I think that, we can't do anything against him...... Did you saw my dad and Kamal.... They where standing there like a statute... When they can't do anything.... What we can do??? Reena asked.....

"I completely understand what you are going through ...... And I know whatever happening right now it's because of me ........ If I didn't came in the first place, nothing would have happened like this...... I am sorry.... But I told you nah"... She said.....

Rithu held Reena hands and said..... "Rocky will kill Garuda and you will be free from all of this"  Reena nodded.....

Suddenly Reena's eye widened and fixed on the door behind Rithu..... Rithu saw her and understood that someone is hearing their conversation....." I am dead" she said to herself and turned back to see who it was.......

Do like and support 😉