CHAPTER 32 : BREAK-UP?

Rocky came home late, because he doesn't wanted to face her... Mahira and Prathik were waiting for him. They saw him and went to talk to him. "Is there any problem between you and Rithu??" Mahira asked. "Why you are asking??" He asked. "She didn't came to eat and how much we know her she never skips her food!!", They said. "What?? And you didn't even asked her to eat??" He shouted.

"Come on Rocky she didn't even the opened the door, I went and asked her to come but she refused!!" Mahira said. Without sparing a moment Rocky reached in front of her room. He knocked. Rithu was lying in her bed and saw the door and window simultaneously...  "Darling open the door" he said... "Something is really wrong with him" she said to herself and didn't opened the door.

He let out a huge breath and understood how adamant she is. He doesn't have any other options so he sneaked through the window ,"Why didn't you came to eat??"He asked. She hide herself inside the blanket and said "I don't want to eat". "Why?? Wanna blackout again??" He asked and took the blanket and throw it in the floor.. "As if you care!!" She said and got up her feet, went away from him. He tried to hold her hands she keep moving her hands and pushing him away.

In that process her finger got a minor cut because of the sharp mirror in her room. What are you doing?? He asked and held her hand to see. And again she pushed him which pissed him off... "RITHI!!" He shouted.. okay not that harshly as he shout with others... Still he never used that tone in front of her... And it was the first time he took her name in that tone... That too in this kind of situation. She understood he has changed a lot.

She became quite. He went and took the first aid kit with him. He held her finger and put bandage in it. She let him. "Now come and eat" he said. She went and ate her food without uttering a single word to him. He understood she got hurt because of him.

NEXT DAY :
Rithu came with her bright smile and greeted everyone except Rocky. She sat in the chair away from him. "So when you guys are going to marry??" Prathik asked. Rocky looked at her and she didn't even spared him a look. "Soon" she said with a fake smile..

Rocky reached mines and started working with the others. Suddenly he heard the helicopter sound. He came out and saw it... What's going on?? He asked. One of the guards from home came and informed him that "Rithu held gun in her hands and threatened the guards. Then she got into the chopper... They doesn't know where she went!!".

Rocky realised where she can go and gritted his teeth in anger....

                                 *****

"I should have informed you before coming here" Rithu said. "More than her.... You are welcome in this house!!" Reena said sparing a look at Anu who was standing near the corridor... Rithu and Reena were talking and she explained what happened between her and Rocky... "What is wrong with him?? And how dare he behaves with you like this",Reena roared. "There might be some reason behind that!!" Rithu said...

"Great... You are the reason why he is like this... how come you defend him all the times inspite of his misbehaviour??" Reena asked."Because I know... He never do things like this with me!!" Rithu said... Reena shook her head negatively... "What if he didn't came here to get you??" Reena asked. "He will come!!" Rithu said and went to the same room she used to stay before.

She got freshen up and came out... Asusual Rocky was inside the room. She didn't reacted and started unpacking her things and he packed it back... What are you doing here?? He asked. "Ask yourself!!", She said. "You can't stay here, come with me to KGF" he said... "What do you think about me?? A toy??? Who you wanted in KGF so you took me there, when you didn't wanted started avoiding me and now again you want me back.... Have you ever asked me what I want??" She rasped controlling her tears.

"Do you think that I treat you as a toy??" He asked... "I can see that!!! If not then explain me!!....what I am to you???" She said. "Enough!!"He said and pulled her closer..."You even know how much I love you!!" He said. She didn't looked at him... "Look at me when I talk!!" He said. She held his collar... "I know!!! Then why the hell you are treating me like this?? She asked... He became quite. "Answer me... You even know how I am feeling right now... When I proposed you, I thought we are going to start a new life without any hurdles, but no you have to do something, isn't it??" She asked. Her control lost and tears rolled down her cheeks...

He wiped her tears. She pushed him away. "I found myself guilty!!" He said... "For what??" She asked... "What happened with Reena and the baby... It's because of me" he said... "No Rocky.. it's not like that" she said. "It's because of my fault" he said... "And we rectified it!!" Rithu said. He didn't said anything.

"What?? You killed him right??" She asked... "I killed him with my own hands" he said. "Then what??" She asked. "My life is like this... I will always have someone against me and I can't forgive myself if something happens to you.... And what if all the bad things that I did comes on you??" He asked... She shook her head as she is accepting what he is saying...

"Then what about the good things that you have done... Won't it be mine??... I don't know how many people you killed may be 1000 or more... But you saved 20000 people's life or even more than that... Won't it be mine???" She asked. He looked at her blankly... "So what is your final decision?? You want break-up??" She asked.

Do like and support 😉