CHAPTER 14: ROCKY VS GARUDA

Rithu was totally upset with the fact that now she can't go to the mines. She looked so lost and didn't interacted with anyone like she do always. Reena noticed all this and understood she is missing Rocky.

"Let's go to the mines!!" Reena said. Rithu blinked. "But how???" Rithu asked. "Like seriously?? The sneaky peaky Rithu is really asking me how to sneak out of a place???" Reena asked. Rithu smirked thinking a proper plan to get into the mines without get caught.

Reena and Rithu were in a disguise. They looked like a people in those mines. Rithu asked Reena to stay in the home itself because she doesn't wanted to risk her life but she accompanied her as a best friend she was.

"Where is that Rocky???" Reena asked. "How do I know???" Rithu asked. They entered the place where they all lived. There were various shelter and they all looked like same. Rithu finally found his shelter because there was a paper hanging out of it which the kids made for Rocky.

Rithu slightly removed the cloth to see in. "Arey go in nah!!!" Reena said and pushed her in. Reena then went to meet the kids. Rithu lost her balance and fall on Rocky who was sleeping there. He opened his eyes and saw her face near his. She gulped seeing him close.

He quickly swapped their position and now he was above her. Her breathing started heavily. He looked at her without blinking and he scanned her top to bottom. "I am dreaming!!!" He concluded and leaned his head near her neck. "Rocky... You are not dreaming!!!" She said.

"Wow... Your voice seems so sweet even in my dreams darling!!" He said. She pinched his arms. "Ouch!!!" He screamed. "So you are really here??" He asked. "Yes!!!... Now move I can't breath!!!" She said. He laid next to her. She tried to sit but suddenly heard some foot steps.

Rocky made her lay and he covered her as much as he can. One of the guard slid the cloth and hit Rocky from behind. Rithu closed her eyes. "Why the hell you are here resting???" The guy barked. "My shift completed!!!" Rocky said. Finally the guy left the place.

"That fucker!!!!" She cursed the guy. "Are you okay??? He hit you nah" She said. "It's normal here!!" Rocky said. "Take off your shirt!!!" She said. "Why???" Rocky asked. "Do it!!!" She ordered. "Okay!!!" Rocky said with a doubt and took off his shirt.

She looked at his back and her eyes welled up with tears seeing his scars. The number which he got after entering KGF looked terrific. "It got healed!!" Rocky said understanding her sadness. She wiped her tears and he pinched her nose. "No need to let your tears for me!!!" He said. She rolled her eyes.

"Why these people have to be like this?? Why they have to give pain to others???" She cursed the guards and Garuda. "There is no difference between me and them, i guess!!!" He said. "Shut up okay... Don't you dare to compare yourself with them!!!" She said. He chuckled seeing how she is defending him.

"Darling... Please avoid wearing these dress!!!" He said. "Why??" She asked raising her eyebrows. "It doesn't suits my queen... Your western dresses, lehanga suits you... These kind of saree is not for you!!!" He said. "Oh... But when king is himself in this attire, then queen should also be in this disguise right!!" She said. "So you are accepting that you are my queen???" He asked. "No!!" She said.

He yawned and blinked his eyes to gain attention. "You are feeling sleepy???" She asked. "Yes!!!" He said. "And I disturbed your sleep!!!" She said. "Seeing you is better than sleeping!!!" Rocky said. They both sat together he leaned his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes to sleep.

She caressed his hair and patted his back. He slept in few minutes. She made him lay on the ground and kissed his forehead. And then finally came out of the place to find Reena. She wore the saree pallu above her head. Reena and the kids were nowhere. She searched for them. "Rithi!!!" A voice came.