CHAPTER 11 : LONGING

It's been two months...... Rithu, Reena, Mahira and Anu started living in KGF. Prathik wanted to explore Bangalore and  it's surrounding, so he stayed with his so called brother Kamal...... Being in KGF wasn't that different from her stay in Desai mansion

Garuda wanted to marry Reena soon but, somehow Rithu convinced him to give Reena some time to settle down there....... Reena wasn't happy with any of this, still she loved and trusted Rithu, that she thought, they both can handle everything well.....

"The Garuda" which she saw in the movie and Garuda in her life was completely different..... Both he and Virat treated Rithu as princess..... Still she hated Garuda to the core, because she know how that guy is..... But Virat seems to be nice guy to her.... And she kinda liking him as her real brother........ But she knows that he will also die, so she tried hard not to having any personal bonding with him.....

Not even a single day of her went without thinking about HIM...... She was missing all of him, his flirty comments, his smirks and his winks........ She was living there like a princess and he would have been treated as a slave there...... That made her heart feel heavy....... She suddenly had the urge to meet him.....

Garuda and Virat was talking in Garuda's room.... Rithu went there, stood near the door. Garuda saw her and asked "what do you want Rithu?".... "Nothing bro"... She said and made her puppy face..... "Nothing? Then why are you standing there and looking at me like that??? Come and tell me now!" He ordered..... "Bro, I know you won't accept what I am going to ask!!" She said....

Virat smiled at her and said... "Kiddo... He will accept whatever you say, just go for it"....... "Actually, I am bored, I wanna go somewhere........... Can I go to the mines and see how people working there???" She asked

Garuda's expression changed cold(okay, when it was not?).... "Mines?? What is there to see??" He asked....... "There will be lot of people and I personally never saw how they work, I just wanted to explore that!! Please".... She asked......

He wasn't happy with her choice of going to mines, still he doesn't wanted to disappoint her and it was the first thing she asked for herself after her arrival, so he accepted..... "Okay, you can go".... He said...... "Thank you bro" she said and left the room...

Rithu reached the mines........ She felt bad for those people who are working there and she saw how badly those animals were treating them without any mercy........

Kids in those mines saw her and came near her...... "Heroine" they said..... She laughed at them.... And caressed the hair of one of those boys...... Her eyes were searching for him.... But he was nowhere......

In between Vanaram came there, seeing him the kids ran away from her...... "You can't stay in this place for long time. We have to leave... Otherwise sir will get angry" he said to her....... Rithu's was not ready to leave.... Because still she couldn't find him.....

Vanaram and Rithu Started walking, Rithu took her earings in her hand and said him that she lost it somewhere..... "It is special.... I want it back" she said(may be she meant "Rocky"). So they started searching it...... She asked Vanaram to see in other direction and she went other side to find Rocky.......

Suddenly someone pulled her and closed her mouth before she screams........ Darling!!! He said........ She gave him a bright smile..... She cautiously looked around to see if someone sees them together...... "No one can see us here!" He said..... Rocky!!! She said...... You came for to see me again?? He asked..... "No, I came here to see those kids".... She said... Yeah, I can see that, he said.....

She observed him closely..... He had become dark than his usual tone.... His messy hair(that made him look more handsome).... Some marks in his hands and arms which was new...... she didn't asked anything.... But her eyes said how bad she felt seeing him like that..... He understood her pain, so he tried to distract her...... He took a glimpse of her..... You are looking like a Queen.... "My queen" he said....  A smile escaped her lips....."Stop it" she said.....

His eyes fall on her neck in which she was wearing the amulet he gave her......  He was pleased to see her wearing it...."Okay before someone see us together, I should leave" she said... And took some steps away from him... His eyes were glued at her.... She stopped mid way, turned and ran towards him and hugged him......" I MISS YOU......come soon" she said. "Sure", he said and winked at her......

Rithu reached home...... Mahira came and said...... "Rithu, I have one bad news".........

Do like and support 😉