CHAPTER 24 : THE WORLD

Rithu entered one tent with Anu.... She left her hand and sat on the bed.... "So, Andrew, Daya and Gurupandian planned this and you helped them.... Adheera's men came inside KGF to inform you when to bring me out..... And you followed whatever they said... Just for your silly revenge game...Hmm... But one thing doesn't make sense... Why they killed Rajendra Desai??" She asked..

Silence filled the room.... Rithu's expression became cold. She got up her feet, went near Anu and grabbed her arms tightly from behind.... "Didn't you heard what I asked??" She rasped and put the knife which she got from Adheera, near her throat.... "I don't know, seriously I don't know... Yeah whatever you said was right... May be to give me a real reason to come out, they would have killed him", she said.

Rithu pushed her... "Yes, the girl who can backstab her own friend can backstab anyone right.... So they would have killed him thinking, he is your real dad" Rithu said... So what's now?? Give me to Adheera and let him kill me!! Anu said... Rithu shook her head negatively.. "I am planning to do it with my own hands" she said and strangulated her... Anu struggled to get out of her hold but she couldn't.... "God... Why I am using my hands when I have knife" she said and tried to stab in her stomach....

Anu held the knife to stop her... Rithu dragged it from her hands forcefully and it resulted in a deep cut in Anu's hand... She cried and went on her knees... Rithu sat next to her... "You have changed a lot!!!... Please leave me, I am begging you" Anu said... Rithu held her hand tightly, in which she got a wound ... Anu screamed because of the unbearable pain...

Tch, tch, tch... Is it paining?? She asked, still her eyes didn't have any guilty, regret or even mercy.... "Same pain me and Rocky went through because of you" she said. "Food is ready" one guy came and informed them... She left her hold finally.... Anu fell on the ground in pain... "Priorities" Rithu said and came out of that tent...

Her hand was full of blood... "What happened? Adheera's men ran towards her and asked... "Well, this is not my blood" she said. Adheera gave her a proud look and she faked a smile at him... Even though she acted cold... A part of her heart was dying thinking about Rocky.....

Rocky reached his room and took the receiver in his hand and called someone... "Son.. are you alright??" Khasim chacha asked... "Yes chacha" he replied and coughed because of weakness... "what's going on here?? I don't understand anything" chacha said his voice filled with worry...

"Forget it..... Chacha can you do me a last favor?? He asked... "Tell me what you want ??" Chacha asked... Rocky gripped the receiver tightly, his eyes became red and cold.... His voice filled with aggression and rage.

"I want the same thing which I wanted 20 years ago!!.... The second I decided to takeover Bombay, I dug their graves and built tombs for everyone who cross my way....... I have already wrote the names there... You just mark the dates Chacha.... Time aagaya"... Rocky said..

Rithu was kinda bored so she thought to have a conversation with her favourite uncle Adheera

"When you were alive why you stayed hidden for this much of years?... You are stronger than Garuda, isn't it?? Then why you didn't attacked him back??" Rithu asked Adheera... "I promised your father that till Garuda rules KGF I'll never try to get it from him", he said...

"Then why you attacked him first?"She asked... "When did I attacked??" He asked... "Oh yeah... It was Gurupandian right"... She said. He looked at her confused... What? He asked... "Oh no" she thought... But still he was going to die soon, so she said... What? He is the one who saved you when Garuda bro attacked you right!!...  "How do you know that?" He asked and looked at her suspicious...

"I assumed!! Because you are alive and I thought who is smart enough to save you... Surely not Rajendra Desai or Andrew ... And Kamal not even that question arises... So it will be him right?" She shrugged... "Our family blood is speaking" he said giving her a proud look. She wanted to roll her eyes.... But somehow controlled saying herself "not a good idea"...

Rocky would have left for Dubai, she thought. "Come soon" she said looking at the sky...

Rocky reached Dubai and he took Prathik and Mahira with him

Rocky reached Dubai and he took Prathik and Mahira with him... Mahira entered his room... "Still you didn't ate anything properly" she said... "I don't want anything" he said. If you are not going to eat, then where will you get strength to fight for your KGF and for her?? She asked... He looked at her...

"So please" she said and made him eat the food. "Take this tablets after some time" she said. She reached the door and turned towards him... "Don't worry about her... She is strong and she'll be fine" she said and left the room.

He stood up and went near the balcony in his room.... He never said out loud but still he was missing her.... "The whole of her... The hazel eyes which makes him go crazy... Her smile when she sees him... Her laughter... Her singing... The way she becomes calm after reaching his arms... After his mom she was the one who made him feel fulfilled and alive"... He hit the wall on anger, that when she confessed her feelings they snatched her from him...

"I am coming for you, my darling" he said.....

Do like and support 😉