CHAPTER 8 : ROCKY'S MOM?

Rajendra Desai, Andrew and Daya entered the club and asked everyone to get out. Rithu and Rocky were looking at each other. He understood her confusion.... Reena held Rithu's hand and asked her to come out. She nodded and started walking, still her eyes were on Rocky. She reached the entrance and left the place.

 She reached the entrance and left the place

"They saved you"... Kamal said to Rocky. "I think you didn't heard what my darling said.... They all came here to save you from me dumbo" Rocky replied.

Rithu, Reena and others reached home. Rithu felt exhausted, so she went to her room. Suddenly she heard someone clapping their hands from behind... It was Anu. "Wow, what a plan!!" Anu said..... Rithu sighed irritatedly.... And said "See I am not in a mood to deal with your nonsense shit today...... So please leave".....

But Anu stood in front of her..... "No, baby you need to deal with it...... How selfish you can be.... Yeah I know we ended up here unknowingly, but after that how smartly you planned and made him to fall in love with you... Ofcourse I know you more than anyone... I know you never wanted to end up with normal guy.... You wanted to settle well and how much I know about this movie, Rocky will become the king of KGF, so you made him fall in love with you to become" before she completes... Rithu gave her a tight slap......

"I know we had problems, but I never expected you to talk to me like this..... This is how much you know me???"... Rithu held her arms tightly and said.... "Today you told me all this, if you again dare to say this kind of things about me.... You will be 6 feet under the ground, I swear".... Rithu pushed her and left the place.......

Rithu was already felt overwhelmed with the guilt, that her one mistake changed Rocky and Reena's life, her confession to Rocky and him being silent... And now her own friend spreading toxicity about her, was not helping either ....

She wanted to go somewhere alone.... So again she sneaked out of Desai mansion and started walking in the road, crying....... She saw a woman coming straight to her..... She couldn't see her clearly,so she wiped her tears and squeezed her eyes......

"I wanted to talk to you and sent someone to inform you about that....... But you didn't came" the woman said..... Rithu's eyes widened to see the woman in front of her...... She squeezed her eyes again to see clearly..... "You.... Roc ...... Rocky's mom???????" She asked....... "Oh no I think I have gone mad!!!! Or you are seriously here?????" Rithu asked....... Can we sit and talk? The woman asked and showed her one shop which was closed. They both sat in the entrance....

Rithu was astounded..... She doesn't know whatever happening in front of her is real or just a dream? The woman continued.... "I know what kind of things you are going through nowadays.... You are in pure confusion and cursing yourself for whatever happening here"...... Rithu thought that the woman she talking with, might be a soul or she is some other person she is misunderstanding her as Rocky's mom. But it seems like she knows everything about Rithu.....

How do you know me? She asked... "That's not important!!! I am here to talk to you about you and my son" she said...... Son???? So you are really Rocky's mom??? Rithu asked..,..
She gave her a pleasant smile and continued..... "Listen to me... He lived his life as the way I wanted him to, he achieved so many things, just to fulfill the promise he made to me...... But what he really wanted, no one knows..... Only thing that he desired for himself was his love, but when he got his love and the most precious gift of his life, they snatched it from him"........

Rithu understood what she is taking about.... May be that why you are here!! To give him the happiness that he really deserved in this world.... The woman said....

Yeah, I too thought the same, that I am here to give him that happiness that he truly deserved... But Reena was his love and still it can happen and I'll try my best to make them fall in love with each other and give them a "happily ever after" life.... Rithu said.....

Well you tried, but did you succeed??? Whenever you tried to do something it backfired, isn't it??? The woman asked.... Rithu became quite....

And you think that you voluntarily went to see Rocky in Bombay and if you didn't went there, Rocky would have proposed Reena?? She asked..

Yes!! Rithu said looking at the floor.... What if he still proposed you, when he reached Bangalore???? She asked... Rithu looked up, gave her a confused look and asked her...... What are you trying to say?  "May be you both are destined!! You and Rocky".... The woman said....

Rithu parted her lips to say something before that she continued...." Sometimes you need to stop listening to others and listen to your own heart!! That can tell you the right thing"......

Ok fine, let's assume that me and Rocky are destined to each other, but what if one day everything comes to an end? What if one day I need to leave this place and go back to my ordinary life??? Won't it break Rocky's heart?? Rithu asked.....

"That's depends on you" the woman said..... Me? How?.... Rithu asked confused....... "Time will tell you that.... Ok kid, it's time for me to leave" the woman said and stood up on her feet..... Rithu also stood up.....

Before that, will you promise me something? The woman asked.... What? Rithu asked...... "My son don't need anyone, that's how I brought him up, but still there is a part of him that needs care and love!!! So promise me that you will take care of my son".......

She gave her a perplexed look,  still she put her hand in that woman's hand and said........ "Promise"

Now you go..... She said to Rithu and Rithu started walking away from her.... She turned back to see her again, but no one was there.......

In few minutes another familiar voice she heard .... "I was right about your guards, isn't it??? Still they don't know that, how easily you sneaks out of your house!!!" Rocky said......

I am pro at it!!! She replied

Do like and support 😉