CHAPTER 31 : AFFLICTION

He left you like that?? One boy asked. "No, our bhai never do that... He would have other plans!!" Other boy said. "Yes.. your bhai came but before that he hit the wall with one truck and made the club flood with petrol!!", Rithu said. She was telling those kids Rocky's stories. But not from the beginning just randomly....

"Then he came inside lighting up his cigarette",she said. Oh no.. what if he dropped it down?? Raghav(one of the boys) asked. "He won't do that... He just wanted to scare them off" she said. "Our bhai is fearless" they said. But how come he is so fearless?? Raghav asked... "In my opinion... When a person doesn't have anything to lose... He will become the most dangerous and strongest person and Rocky was exactly like that" she said.

That time Rocky came and heard it. He made his footsteps towards her and she turned back to see him... She gave him a bright smile... "You came back!!" She said. "Let's leave them alone" one of the boy said and giggled." Atleast kiss him today bhabhi" the other boy said and they ran away leaving this couple alone.

Rocky was standing near the balcony looking out... She went near him and held his hand."What you were doing??" He asked. "Narrating your stories to your fanclub" she said. He smiled and said nothing. "Why are you silent??" She asked... He looked at her without saying anything.

Gayatri (one of the woman staying there and helping them) came and informed about the arrival of Farmaan and Fathima..." I am sorry Rocky... I should have informed you about this... But I didn't got time" she said... "It's your house too, you can do whatever you want" she hugged him and went to meet them.

Four days went... Rocky didn't talked with her properly... She felt like he was avoiding her. There was a major change in his behaviour... No darling's, no flirty comments, no hugs, no kisses... Nothing. So she decided to ask him.

Rocky got freshen up and came out of his bathroom... Rithu sat in his bed like the way he used to do, but she didn't sneaked in through windows like him... What are you doing here?? He asked. He was shirtless and water dripping from his hair strands making him hotter... She gulped looking at him... "Concentrate" she said to herself...

What is your problem?? She asked. What problem?? He asked. "You know what I mean!!",She said. "I seriously can't get you" he said. She got up her feet and wanted to fight ,but all her anger evaporated looking at his face. "Is there any problem.. you are hiding from me?" she asked her voice filled with concern...  "Nothing like that darling!!" He said and she can clearly see he wasn't making any eye contact.

"You are angry with me because I said no to your 3or4 babies plan??" She asked innocently... "No bacha" he said. "Then why the hell you are avoiding me??" She asked and her voice raised. "When did I avoided you??? I was just busy" he said plainly. "Don't lie Rocky... I know you are always busy... But you never avoided me like this... You are doing it intentionally" she said and held his face to make an eye contact.

"You are just overthinking!!" He said. She wanted to say something before that he said... "I am tired!!". It was clear that, he wants her to go to her room. She came out of the room without telling anything and thought he'll come behind her to talk. But instead he came and closed the door.

"What the actual hell??" She thought... She saw he was still standing near the door... "Without getting answer I won't stay quiet" she said.
NEXT DAY : 
                      Rithu was walking in the balcony and thinking about him... She somehow concluded what it could be... Still she wanted him to talk about it. She was lost in her thoughts and went near the stairs. Rocky was standing down talking to chacha and the others. It rained that morning so the floor was slippery.

And Rocky saw her walking there  without even looking down. That moment her leg slipped and she was about to fall. "Darling!!!" Rocky screamed. But one hand saved her from that fall... It was VM... She usually gets panic attacks and didn't ate properly in the morning. The jerk made it worse, her vision blurred and she felt out of breath.

Rocky reached upstairs, took her on his hands and entered her room. Everyone tensed looking at her condition. Rocky stayed with her till she recover. "You okay??" He asked. She nodded. He made her drink juice and asked her to take rest.

He came out of the room and started shouting at everyone... "Can't you guys take care of her??" They all looked at each other worried. "It was her fault!!" VM said. Rocky gave him a death glare and closed his hand in anger... But he also know it was her mistake and he is the reason behind that... He asked everyone to leave.

Rocky deep down know she is worried because of him. And he too fighting a battle inside him... "I need to find a solution for this pain" he said to himself.

Do like and support 😉