CHAPTER 3 : HIS KILL LADY

Rithu and Prathik reached home. She told everything that happened there and asked him not to tell Mahira about it. Because Mahira too have a crush on Rocky... So if she knows all this she'll kill her...

Reena was standing in the hallway, looking at the girl who got drenched in rain........ "What happened to you??" She asked. "Nothing!!! Actually I love rain so..........." Rithu replied. Reena looked at her if she was talking with a 5 years old girl. She closed her eyes and shook her head, asking Rithu to go to her room and get ready to leave..........

BANGLORE
Reena, Rithu and her 3 friends reached Desai mansion. Rajendra Desai was waiting for their welcome, may be specially for Rithu. Because they have to take care of her well. Otherwise her brother can give them death in a very cruel way.

Reena showed Rithu her room where she is going to stay and told her that she is planning a party tomorrow and Rithu understood where it's going...... She felt exhilarated to witness the beginning of the love story of Rocky and Reena!!!!!! "Roeena Roeena!!!" She was screaming in her heart.

NEXT DAY:
Reena and Rithu were discussing about their outfit for that party. Reena picked the golden dress as usual and Rithu picked Blue color outfit.

Rajendra Desai told them that it's election day so no bars and clubs will be open

Rajendra Desai told them that it's election day so no bars and clubs will be open...... But Reena didn't listen to him. "I know how to throw my party" she said......

Reena's thugs blocked the road with barricades and started beating people whoever tries to cross or disturb their party.

They started beating a Poor guy. Rocky arrived there in his cab and the poor guy went near his cab and asked for help. But the goons came there and dragged the guy with them...

Rocky got out of the cab, the driver tried to stop him telling they are not good people. But he didn't listen to him.....

That time Andrew was talking to Rajendra Desai. He asked Andrew is the guy coming is a sharp shooter?. "No, I don't know his shooting skills" Andrew replied...

"Then in what basis you called him here?" Rajendra asked.... "For shooter, there are so many procedures to shoot but he.... He just put the gun into the head and pulls the trigger just like that...... Sharp shooter are only for Olympics", Andrew replied.........

RITHU'S POV

Me and Reena was standing near each other. She was having full bottle in her hands, I am having a glass and I said cheers to her. I looked back to see if Rocky arrived or not....... He came to pick the liquor bottle, his hands slipped and he looked at us..... No he was looking at Reena "I assumed". He made unstable steps to reach us and he went near Reena and started walking around us. "Oh god I should have moved", I thought. But before that he completed his walk and said

"Congratulations"

I looked at Reena, but she looked like she is not in a mood to question him so I did

Why??

I love you!! He said.

The surrounding became quite and I wanted to smile, but Wait...... Why he is looking at me and not Reena, I thought. Now it's Reena's turn I guess........ "How dare you?" She asked........

"How fair she!!!!!" His eyes were struck on me. Before Reena comes to a conclusion I initiated. "Reena he proposed you, not me", I said

"Oh no darling!!!! I am proposing you only", he said. I gestured by putting my fingers towards me to know is he really talking to me and he nodded....... I blinked in confusion.

He continued "when I saw you in Bombay and you touched me here showing his chest, I fall in love with you darling, but you just ran away from me as if you have saw a ghost, am I looking that bad????" .I couldn't help it but tell "No No" and this triggered Reena I guess. "What you guys looking for? Come and beat him up"..... She ordered her thugs.......

He started his usual work of beating each and every goon who came to beat him.......

Even though I was shocked by his confession, still I am not going to miss watching his fight scene.... So I observed everything as if I was seeing this for the first time. But ofcourse it is first time only nah in real life I thought........

"Where was I? Yeah.... I am already deathed darling!!!" He said and excused himself by gesturing one minute and started beating them again.
Yay!!!! Finally my most fav scene came which hooked me to this movie and to him. He grabbed the other guy's hand and made his hair..........

Suddenly I had a urge to clap, somehow I refrained myself from doing that

Suddenly I had a urge to clap, somehow I refrained myself from doing that..... But I gave him a smile and he winked at me......

After beating everyone he took his steps towards me and suddenly he heard the noise of someone breaking the bottle. "Shit" I whispered.....

Then what?? Rocky beat the shit out of the guy who broke the bottle, "how dare you waste the liquor, do you know the value of it??" he roared.

I prayed for the guy! What can I do more? That moment Reena snapped her finger calling Rocky "I think you are new in Bangalore,that's why you don't know who we are.... After knowing don't run away, my dad will find you and kill you in this street itself"

"Well I don't have a habit of running away, instead I have a habit of chasing. And I have seen so many people in my life,but first time........ saw a "KILL LADY", who just kill by her looks" he said looking at Rithu......

"Love deeply going inside..... I am.... Shut up Rocky, shut up, shut up, shut up.... And who is your father?.... Rajendra Desai!....." Saying this Rocky took a glimpse of Rithu.... and continued, "He had took care of you well, Don't worry darling I can take care of you very well" to Rithu who was standing there like a Statute.

"I am not going anywhere! I will coming soon", he said and raised his voice turning to the goons who crumbled to the floors.... "Hey..... (Pointing her) her father is my father-in-law, I am your brother-in-law, sister.... Take care of your sister well.... Take care of her ok........" He said, started walking and took the basket full of liquor bottle and left the place......

Do like and support 😉