[41]

____________________________________

<Courtyard, Hogwarts>

"What's going on?" Willow asked as she joined Fred and George who were making their way out into a courtyard along with a lot of other students, "I heard it's Professor Trelawney". The trio found a spot around the courtyard and watched as Trelawney fumbled around her bags, Filch standing behind her unbothered. Umbridge strolled out into the courtyard, a smile on her face. "God she makes me want to punch something" Willow outbursts and Fred nodded before resting his chin on her head.

"16 years I've lived and taught here, Hogwarts is my home!" Trelawney was on the verge of tears and as Willow looked around her she noticed that so were some of the students. Trelawney's eyes scanned across the students slowly, before she lowered her voice, speaking to Umbridge only, "you can't do this!". Umbridge seemed unbothered, "actually I can", she held up a piece of paper which understandably held Professor Trelawney's dismissal. "She has no sympathy!".

Professor McGonagall emerged from the mass of students and rushed forwards to embrace Trelawney who had now started to sob. "Something you'd like to say, dear?" Umbridge asked very forwardly, "oh, there are several things I would like to say!" McGonagall hissed before going back to comfort her colleague. A loud bang echoed through the courtyard, the sound of the door being flung open with Dumbledore emerging from it, "haven't seen him for a while" Fred noted, "true!".

"Professor McGonagall might I ask you to escort Sybill back inside", McGonagall smiled and urged Trelawney forwards towards the doors, "oh thank you, thank you!". The sweet moment was soon broken as an irritating voice filled the space, "Dumbledore! May I remind you that under the terms of the educational decree number 23, as enacted by the minister-", Dumbledore finished her sentence, "you have the right to dismiss my teachers, you do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds, that power remains with the headmaster". Umbridge grimaced, "for now".

Dumbledore turned to walk back inside, "don't you all have studying to do!". The group of students dispersed and went about the rest of their day. "What's the plan guys?" Fred asked, Willow shrugged, "good question, since Umbridge banned our products and all", "I will never forgive her for that, just makes me hate her even more" George grumbled. "I mean, to be honest, I'm kind of proud of our achievement!", the twins looked at Willow blankly, "she recognises that our products are so annoying and brilliant that she had to make a new decree which specifically banned our products, 'Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes'!". "I guess you have a point", "it's still annoying though, but I mean it can't really stop us as long as we don't get caught!".

-

Willow was down in the common room, waiting for the twins to come down from their dorm. She glanced around the room and noticed Harry, Ron and Hermione whispering together in the corner of the room, she hadn't spoken to them in a while. "Hey guys, what are you up to?", the three shared a questioning look, as if wondering whether to tell her or not. "We're gonna tell people eventually," Ron said," tell people what?" Willow urged, now she was curious.

"Well with Umbridge not actually teaching us how to defend ourselves and all, we were thinking of starting a secret association where Harry teaches us defensive spells!" Hermione finally let out, Willow's eyes were sparkling, "that's a brilliant idea! Definitely count me in", and "we're planning to have some sort of sign-up meeting, so we'll definitely let you know when that is". Willow smiled, "that's so perfect, who came up with this idea?". Harry was the one to respond, "it was Hermione, she came up with it after we spoke with Padfoot".

Willow paused, "you spoke with, Padfoot?", Harry nodded, "he was responding to my letter", Willow forced a smile onto her face, "lovely!" she glanced around the common room and spotted Fred walking down the stairs, saved. "Excuse me, let me know about that association though!" and with that, she rushed over to him.

"What's up Love?", Willow didn't respond but instead simply slumped into his arms, "Willow?", "I just need a moment" she whispered. She was upset, she had sent her father several letters this year with no response. She understood that he couldn't really respond since he was still a wanted man and all that but he had made an effort to contact Harry, so why not her, his own blood daughter?

Fred stood with his arms wrapped around Willow for a little while, she would tell him what was wrong when she was up for it. "I'm upset and mad", "why?", Willow pulled apart from her boyfriend and looked up at him, "it may sound dumb and petty, but Sirius contacted Harry", Fred frowned, "how did he do that?". Willow shrugged, "I don't know but Harry said that he was responding to a letter, why doesn't he make an effort to respond to my letters?".

"I understand why your mad", Willow huffed, "anyways, where's George?". "With Ange, where else?", "I thought he was with you? I was under the impression that he was going to join us" Fred put a hand to his chest, "is hanging out with just me not satisfactory enough?" he said in mock offence, Willow smiled at him, "of course not! I wouldn't have it any other way".

____________________________________

Another rare update just because you guys have been so kind! Enjoy lovelies <3

Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter or if there's anything, in particular, you'd like to see!