[18]

____________________________________

<Platform 9 & ¾ , Departure Home>

Remus watched as Willow got off the scarlet Hogwarts express, she hugged each of the Weasley twins in turn and waved goodbye to them as she spotted her guardian leaning against a pillar, "it was last night wasn't it" she asked when she saw him, "yes" he replied hesitantly. "Remus you should've stayed at home, I could've gotten a lift from the Weasley's or used the Floo network!" Willow said concern in her eyes, "Willow I'm fine" he said although in actuality he felt crap, "let's go home" she said reaching for his arm which he held out.

"Sit" she ordered when they appeared in the familiar living room, Remus obeyed, there was no point arguing. He could hear her bustling around in the kitchen until she came out with a plate of biscuits and a cup of tea, she put them on the table in front of him, "it's good to have you back and be back" he said taking a biscuit and dunking it in the tea-like he always did. She remained silent but sat down next to him, "I'm sorry for not agreeing with you when you told me Sirius was innocent" Remus said and looked at her, "why do you believe me all of a sudden?" she asked, "I saw him, its a long story really, but he said that he saw you as well" Remus said smiling at the thought, "what?" she said a look of urgency on her face. "Where? When?". "He said he saw you in Hogsmeade," Remus clarified calmly and watched as the girl in front of him racked her brain for any memory of seeing someone who looked like her father.

"Can you explain more?" she asked, "I'll give you a hint, your father is an unregistered animagus". Remus watched carefully as Willow's expression turned to one of realisation and shock, "the dog..." she glanced up at her guardian who nodded. "He was telling me how surprised he was when you started talking about him as your father, he also said that you'd grown up into a beautiful young lady and I agree". Willow just sat there silently, trying to process it all. "He was even more surprised when you called him Padfoot" Remus continued, "why?". "You know the marauder's map right?" he said smiling at her, Willow nodded, "yeah, how do you?". "Well I happen to be one of the creators of that map, along with your father", Willow's eyes widened in astonishment, "what the heck is going on" she muttered, causing Remus to laugh at her. "So you're telling me that my father, a.k.a that dog, is Padfoot, and let me guess, you're Moony, because of the whole werewolf thing, right?", Remus nodded at her. Willow slapped her hands down on the table, her mind reeling from all the new information.

"Wait, so who are Prongs and Wormtail then?" she asked, "James Potter, Harry's father and Peter Pettigrew who was a part of our friendship quartet back then" Remus explained and she smiled, "wow so my dad, my godfather, my other godfather and some random invented the map that has been helping the twins and I prank people without getting caught," Willow said shocked. Remus chuckled before saying "yes Willow", she gawped at him, a grin pulling at the corners of her mouth. "Wow," she said, "wait, so where did you meet him?" Willow asked and Remus explained the whole situation involving Harry and Peter and her father.

-A few weeks later-

"Muffins are ready" Willow called into the living room from the kitchen, "wow Willow they look-" Remus took a bite of one before finishing his sentence, "and taste good, how do you bake so well?" he asked munching away on her delicious blueberry muffins fresh from the oven. "Well when you bake by hand it tastes so much better than with magic" she explained. "Oh of course!" he said and jumped as something smacked into the kitchen window. Willow ran over to it and opened it "for the last time Astra the window has to be open for you to fly through," she said as she reached out the window and picked up Astra her horned owl from the window sill. "She's such a stupid owl," Remus said chuckling and coming over, "we've got mail," Willow said and read aloud the letter that was addressed to the both of them.

"Dear Willow and Remus, The Quidditch World Cup is on this year and Arthur has connections in the Department of Magical Sports and Games that can get us a few tickets. We were wondering, (well the twins were wondering) if you wanted to come along. Please send back a response as soon as possible. If yes we will come and pick you up on Sunday at five. Regards Molly Weasley", "how exciting," Remus said casually, "can we go?" Willow asked eagerly, "no, we can't," Remus replied, pausing and looking at her, Willow's face had dropped and she was going to ask why when Remus held up a hand, "but you can".

Willow cheered and hugged her guardian, "thank you, Remus!" she cried and danced around the living room. I can't but Willow would love to, see you Sunday at five, regards Remus. Remus scribbled quickly on the back of the letter and handed it back to Astra who flew off without delay only to smash into the window again. "Astra!" Willow said and shook her head laughing at the stupidity of the owl. Willow walked over the owl picked it up, opened the window and threw the owl out.

____________________________________