41) I love you, forever pt.2

I wake up and turn around to cuddle with drew, but realized what happened last night.

My eyes immediately filled up with tears again and i sit up.

I cry and heard my mom knock on the door.

"Oh honey, come here" she said as she pushed me into her arms to hug her.

I cried in her shoulder as she looked at me, "did you get any sleep?" She asked.

I nodded and got up to go to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and see my eyes are all swollen and red and i look absolutely horrible.

When i was done with peeing i went back to my room.

"Your dad and i decided to begin a little with planning her funeral, if you don't mind" she said as she held my hand while walking with me to the kitchen table where my dad was sitting.

"Billie" he said as he opened his arms.

"I'm so sorry for how it ended, billie. I wish she didn't have to go like this" he said and i nodded while hugging him even tighter.

"I have her death on camera" i said and they both looked weird at me.

I showed them the video and we were all crying when the video was done playing.

"That's how she passed away, her last words were 'i love you, forever'" i said.

"She at least died feeling safe and comfortable, all cuddled up with you" mom said and i nodded.

I spend all day planning the funeral with me and Drew's family.

Me and Roxy made the invitation letters to everyone while everyone else was planning and giving phone calls.

"Can you come with me please?" Roxy asked me as she grabbed my hand.

"Where to?" I asked.

She brought me to my room and pointed to my closet.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Drew told me in the hospital that she had hidden a letter for you in the closet all the way in the back in a pair of shoes that you don't ever wear" she said.

I grab the pair of shoes that was there and indeed felt a paper.

I opened it and it read;

Hi billie.

If you're reading this it means that I'm dead.
There's no reason to why I'm writing this other than that my gut feeling is telling me something bad is about to happen.
I don't know why, i don't know how, but if you're reading this something bad did indeed happen to me.
I just wanna tell you one last time that i love you so incredibly much and i hope you can make something great out of your life.
Take care of Roxy while I'm gone, will ya?
And please don't remain sad for the rest of your life, i want and need you to be happy.
I wanna see my happy billie from heaven, not my sad billie.
But most of all, take care of yourself, when i can't do that.
I love you so much! Thank you for an amazing life, it's been wonderful ever since i met you.
I believe it was love at first sight!
I am so grateful for the choir where i met billie eilish, aka you.
It was the best decision I've ever made, other than saying yes to you.
I love you.

Love, drew <3

I get up, wiping a tear away that was forming in my eye.