10) The Police

(A/n: another long chapter ahead of you. Hope you enjoy)

"Drew..." i began.

"Drew, I'm literally so sorry, i should've reached out to you at least 9 weeks ago already. I'm gonna help you, okay? I'll ask mom if you can stay here, until you have a good/safe place to live" i explained.

She just nodded and wiped her nose. I grabbed a tissue and gave it to her. She dried her tears and cleaned her nose.

"Alright, I'm gonna go downstairs to mom and dad and explain them everything, okay? I'm gonna ask if you can stay here, is that all alright?" I asked making sure i have permission to tell my parents what happened to drew.

"Yeah" she said quietly. I nodded and went downstairs.

"Heyy mom, Heyy dad. Can i ask you something important?" I started.

"If you wanna explain why you're so late?! I was getting worried again!" Mom said angry.

"I'm sorry, but my question is about that actually" i said.

"Alright go ahead" dad said.

I explained them everything and asked them the question if drew could stay or not. Mom decided she wanted to go upstairs with me to see drew.

"Heyy drew, are you okay?" My mom said carefully.

"No." Drew answered short.

"Alright so here's what we're gonna do, okay?" My mom said to drew meaning she's gonna explain her plan.

"If i understand it correctly you have a older brother who's gay?" She asked. Drew nodded her head yes.

"Did your mother beat him too?" Drew shook her head no. "She only threw glass objects towards him but he didn't get hurt" she said.

"Alright we'll that's abuse too" , "are there any other witnesses that saw that?" She asked. "My older sister saw it too" drew answered.

"Alright great we have a witness. And since you're still covered with wounds and bruises means you're evidence too"

"We're gonna make a police report of this" my mom said.

Drew suddenly started to panic. "NO! WE CAN'T DO THAT!" She screamed while crying. I went over to her and hugged her to comfort her.

"Why not, sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Because then Roxy will become homeless too, i can't let my toddler sister become homeless too. And my older sister too, by the way"

"We'll find a place for them to live. Or would you rather let them stay with your abusive parents and wonder if they ever lay a hand on them?" My mom asked.

"No" drew said. "Then we have to file a police report to get them arrested. This is not how you should treat your child!" My mom said angrily.

"Okay" drew said quietly.

Last time i was there i wasn't in a good shape either. I hope these idiots do something about this and don't ditch it away like they did with me.

"Honey. You're welcome to stay with us for as long as you need. Consider our house to be your new home, with your best friend and her family" my mom said to drew.

"Thank you. So much" she said back. I gave her a supportive smile.

We decided that it was time to go to bed since we were all tired, especially drew since she hasn't had a lot of sleep in the past 10 weeks.

"Goodnight drew, remember we're always here to help you. I'm always here to help you. You're a strong girl, I'm proud of you" i told her.

"Thank you billie, i really appreciate this" she said as we hugged and went to bed.