26) The Kiss

~ 5 months later ~
~ billie's pov ~

As we all expected I've been in a mental hospital. After i finished that traumatic tour i got send here about a week later.

Did i want to? No.

Did drew came with me as mom promised? No.

Did i enjoy it here? Maybe.

Did it help? A little.

Let's rephrase that.

I got send to a mental hospital almost a half year ago. The people here couldn't let drew come inside of here, but she does come on the visit-hours a lot. I've met some new friends. So yes, i did enjoy it as much as possible, not that that was much, but it's better than nothing.

Am i happy now tho? No, not at all. But do i wanna die? No, not anymore. I have been making progress.

Yeah, I'm not happy yet, but at least i don't wanna die anymore. That's at least something, right?

The people here are thinking to let me go in about 2 weeks, but first my parents need to agree and see I've made progress and then a lot of contracts need to get signed so it might take 3 weeks until I'm free.

I'm gonna miss Mia and Stacy, who are the two new friends i made here, but I'm glad i can get the hell out of here soon.

Mia is a blonde girl who has a lot of freckles. She's a very innocent looking girl and talks very softly. 

Stacy is a brunette who has bright blue eyes. She's the total opposite from Mia, she's very bad-bitch looking and is very energetic.

I'm like in between those two so it's a perfect match.

But anyway, we also had that court against Brandon like 4 months ago and he got sentenced 4 years in jail for abusing and raping a 'celebrity'.

By the way, we have schedules here. Sort of like a school.

At 8 AM we have to wake up. At 9 AM it's breakfast time. Then we have some time for ourselves and at 12 PM it's time for lunch. After lunch we will do some of our hobbies, like dancing or drawing. Then at 3 PM we will do a sport that they, the people who work here, choose. Then at 4 PM til 6 PM it's the visit-hours where people can come to visit you to see how you're doing. Then it's dinner time and the night we have time for ourselves again.

Sometimes the people who work here, also known as 'doctors' will come to pick you up while you're doing an activity so they can talk to you.

And right now I'm walking with the doctors to their office so they can talk to me about something.

"So, miss O'Connell. How are you?" They asked.

"I'm actually really good today. I've been in a good mood and i literally can't wait for visit-hours!" I told them.

"That's good to hear. Listen, we talked to your parents and they want to come see you to see how you're actually doing. To prevent you faking anything you get attached to a lie-detector. Your parents will come here tomorrow in this office at 4 PM visitors-time. Make sure to be there" they said.

"Why tho?" I asked.

"If they can see 'those little sparks of life' in your eyes; not our words, your parents' words, than we can start preparing those contracts and make sure you get home safely" they said.

"Oh! Okay. I'm up for it! So tomorrow, 4 PM here?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes" they said confirming my question.

"I'll be there" i said as i got up and went back to my activities.

Some time went by and it's now time to see if drew stopped by or not.