32) The Meeting

I turn around and see drew.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried as she saw i have been crying.

"I hate my life" i said.

"Why?" Drew asked as she got in the car to sit next to me.

"Because first my mom wakes me up at fucking 8 AM while i thought i could sleep in which is the worst feeling in the whole fucking world, secondly apparently i got my period last night, third i put a outfit on that i actually liked on my body and my mom is complaining about it being inappropriate" i told her.

"What were you wearing?" Drew asked.

"A cute crop top with a jacket and baggy pants, i really liked that outfit" i told her sad.

"You know what, when you come back home, the first thing you'll do is change into that gorgeous outfit you wanted to wear. And once you're changed we will go to the mall or whatever and prove your mom wrong" she said.

"I very much like that idea, badass" i said.

"Where do you have to go to anyway?" Drew asked.

"A business meeting, and i already know what they're gonna complain about" i told her.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"About us. How i shouldn't make us public because it'll 'ruin my reputation', i just know they're gonna say that" i told her sad.

"Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Well when he and i were still together my manager said that I'm lucky he was a boy and not a girl 'cause people don't want gay artists" i told her.

"Sorry, but he's a bitch" she said angry.

"Yeah, i know right!" I agreed with her.

"Can i go with you?" Drew asked.

"Yes please. Don't know if my mom is okay with that but also i don't care wether she does or not, you're coming" i said.

"Okay then" drew said as she brought me in for a hug.

"I don't like it when you're sad" she said.

"It's just, I'm really not in the mood for stomach cramps and blood everywhere and those stupid mood swings" i said.

"I understand, baby" she said.

"Kiss me?" I asked.

"Sure" she laughed as she leaned in and kissed me.

"Hmm, your kisses make everything so much better" i said.

"Well thank you, I'm glad" she said and we both laughed.

"I see you're in a better mood now" mom said as she got in the driver's seat.

Ugh, why is she always there to ruin my mood.

"Drew, honey, I'm afraid you can't come with us" mom said as she noticed drew was still here.

"She's staying!" I said.

"But billie-" mom started but i cut her off.

"No, she's coming!" I said grumpy.

"Okay, but it ain't my fault if she has to wait in the lobby for at least 2 hours" mom said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she's there with me during the meeting" i told my mom.

No way in hell I'm letting my girl alone for 2 hours.

"You're beautiful" drew whispered to me.

It made me blush so i hid my face in Drew's neck.

Once we arrived i grabbed drew hand-in-hand, not once letting her go.