15) Him

~ third person's pov ~

While the two girls were starting to pick up their lives again, a few awesome things has happened to them.

For starters, drew went back to choir and got beautifully welcomed after they heard what happened to her. The same is for her dance group she was in.

Drew also feels at home now, she grabs food whenever she wants to, she takes showers without asking, she goes to bed whenever she feels like it.

As for billie, she released a few more songs. Six Feet Under, Bored & come out and play. She's getting more famous too, she just doesn't wanna believe it. And drew noticed that so she is worried about billie.

Billie's also for the half done with her EP.

Billie also got signed up with a label, so she officially has a team now.

It's kinda crazy, isn't it?

A teenager who's nearly 15, employs grown up people to work for her.

Yesterday she had a meeting actually. About some movie they wanna record about her. It seemed to look like she's not too happy about it, but she doesn't wanna loose the label so she agreed with it.

They held a party for Roxy's third birthday, and they all loved it. It was a while back though, and in a few days it's Drew's birthday, and she's so excited to finally have a birthday without her parents.

I think it's easy to say that Drew's whole family —herself included— are super relieved and happy that her parents are in jail. They could finally feel free and safe after such a long time.

Today, it's going a bit different than normally. Billie's meeting a bunch of people who's helping her in her career, like management, tour, planning etc. all those people who are talented in that kind of stuff.

She's met with her new manager already, some guy named Danny. She had a good vibe with him so she —not like she had a choice anyway— agreed to let him stay.

Then she met a new man, a young man. His name? Brandon. Yes, him. And god, what did billie look different at him. Almost like an instant crush.

~ billie's pov ~

I'm at some kind of meeting with my new record label, and I'm meeting all these new people who I've never seen or met before. And I'm nervous, to be honest.

What will they want from me? Will they treat me like some small kid who can make money for them? Or will they treat me with respect? Will everything they actually care about be the money? I'm full of questions like these. I'm all new to this shit. I don't know what to think nor do. And that thought is scaring the shit out of me.

I was so goddamn nervous, until my eyes met the eyes of a young boy who looked like he was 2/3 years older than me.

He walks up to me and introduces himself as Brandon, 17 y/o, a twin, and a rapper himself. He said he's gonna help me throughout my first "tour", as it apparently can be tough sometimes.

He looks so cute, to be honest. Right now we're sitting all back down at the big table. Brandon is sitting in front of me, and he sneakily touched my feet under the table.

I don't know if it was an accident or he's trying to get my attention. But either way, i don't care, i don't mind it anyway.

After the meeting, when it was time to go home, he softly grabbed me by my arm and held me back as he asked me if i had time to talk.

"Are you okay? You seem dosed off a lot" he asked.

"Yeah, sorry i had my mind on something else" i explained.