27) FUCK

~ 2 weeks later ~

"We lastly wanna say that we are so proud of you for coming this far! Definitely keep working and doing your best and you will end up happy" they said as they shook my hand.

"We will definitely miss you here, you were such a funny girl to have around, but we are also super happy you are ready to leave this place. Take care of yourself, and hopefully we'll never see you again here" they then said as they waved goodbye at me as i left the mental hospital.

I'm free. I am finally free, i can't believe it.

"So, billie, what do you wanna do first?" Dad asked.

"Uhm, can you please drop me off at the store? I need to buy something, don't worry it's nothing bad" i told my parents as they nodded their head.

"Of course" dad said.

"You guys can leave after you've dropped me off, i kinda wanna walk if you don't mind, i haven't walked for a while" i said.

"Of course, we understand. Get home safely!" Mom said and i nodded.

They drove me to the store and dropped me off. I walked inside, i only have $10 so i hope it's not too expensive.

I walk towards the woman's section and find what I'm looking for.

'$9' just enough.

I bought it and went to a local toilet.

I pee on the 2 sticks that i bought and wait a few minutes.

For those who haven't guessed it yet, i bought a pregnancy test, because my stomach has been growing a lot and i haven't had my period in like so long and i don't wanna take any risks.

I'm afraid he made me pregnant on tour.

3 minutes went by and i checked the first stick.

You can see 2 clear lines, fuck.

I flip the digital test around and see 'pregnant' on it, FUCK.

I'm so dead, how am i gonna tell my family? I don't want a baby yet, what am i gonna do?

I can't have a abortion anymore because I'm too far along, i have to be at least 5 months pregnant by now.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I'm freaking out!! What do i do???

I shall put it for adoption. Yes, I'll do that. I have no other choice.

I throw the test in the bin and start heading home.

I've been hiding my stomach by wearing baggy shirts ever since i started getting a little fame so if i suddenly wear a lot of baggy shirts to try and hide my belly it wouldn't be so noticeable, hopefully.

Once i get home i immediately go to my room.

I'll just pretend i know nothing. I jump onto my bed and scream "oh did i miss you" towards my bed.

I hear my dad laughing in the doorway as he saw everything.

"Billie, can i talk to you? Private?" He asked.

"Yeah of course" i said.

We walked to our backyard and closed the doors behind us.

"Look, i don't wanna scare you, but did he use a condom when he, you know, did it with you?" He asked.

"I don't think he did" i said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, don't pick it up mean, everything I'm about to say is out of safety care for you, but you're stomach is starting to show. Do you think you might be pregnant?" He asked.