9) Jessica pt. 3

(A/n: long chapter ahead of you, so prepare. Some serious things are gonna happen)

"Girls, dinner is ready..." my dad said as he came into my room.

We followed him to the dinner table as we saw someone else standing there.

"Well hello, daughter" Drew's mother said.

"Mother, what are you doing here?" drew asked not impressed by the presence of her mother.

~ drew's pov ~

What in the fucking hell is my mother doing here?

"Since you've been so much here lately i thought i'd come and get you" she said with her stupid face.

"No mother, i need to stay with billie" i told her not wanting to go home.

"Why? So you can fuck the living shit out of each other?" she said with a resting bitch face.

"What are you talking about?!" i asked getting frustrated.

"I know you're gay, don't even try to hide it from me!" she said leaving me in shock and anger.

"Who told you? And i'm not gay, i'm bisexual" i defended myself.

God why does my mother got to embarrass me so much.

"Jessica told me, she said you guys had been dating for a while and that you two broke up because you were fucking with billie" she said getting more and more angry.

"Billie and i are best friends! Nothing more! We never even fucked" i said defending billie.

"Doesn't matter, come with me right now and don't even dare to see billie this week" my mother said.

My mother grabbed me by my arm harshly while billie grabbed my other arm.

"Ma'am, let her go, drew did nothing wrong. She was happy in her relationship. Isn't that what every parent wants for their child? Is for them to be happy, no matter what or with who" billie said trying to defend me.

I gave her a reassuring look and said "let me go, billie. i have no other choice. Thank you tho" and with that she let go and my mother dragged me out of her house.

She threw me into the car and drove home.

Once arrived home she grabbed me by my ear and dragged my into the house.

She dragged me all the way to the kitchen where i saw Jessica sitting by the table.

"Now Jessica, tell drew everything you told me" mother told Jessica.

She nodded. "Bitch you better listen you whore" she began.

"I told your lovely mother about you obviously. How you're gay just like your discusting brother, how you have been cheating on me, how i did the best thing ever by breaking up with you" she said with a smirk knowing what she told mother is all a lie.

"First off, i'm not gay! i'm fucking bi! And my brother is the sweetest man on earth! Second off, i never did anything so i didn't cheat on you. Third off, you never broke up with me so stop saying nonsense!"

(a/n: trigger warning; physical and mental abuse)

"You shut up you fagot" my mother said and before i knew it i felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

I opened my eyes again and looked around the room, i saw dad and he gave me a disappointed look. I looked back at my mother before her, dad and Jessica kept on hitting me and beating me up.

They beat me over and over again until i passed out.

When i woke up i was in my room on my bed.