39) Just Us

A/n: very long chapter ahead!

~ 1 year later ~

A lot has happened this year!

For starters, drew and i went on a vacation to Hawaii and it was absolutely gorgeous and peaceful.

Finneas is surprisingly still dating Claudia, and i love them so much!

Me and drew bought our own house, a couple months ago.

We bought this beautiful white/black designed mansion with a pool and it has it's own theater and gym.

So me and drew live together now, like officially. We were at my childhood-home too, but my family was around, now we live together without anyone else around.

I went on a world tour! It was absolutely lovely and the fans loved it as well.

Nothing more happened, to be honest. I went on tours, made more music, everyone is still dating their partners.

Life is just good.

Almost too good to be true.

I have this weird gut feeling something horrible is about to happen, just because it's been going so good lately.

I hope not, but we'll see.

Drew and i also bought a little puppy, Shark. He is adorable!

We just lived our life, we held birthday parties, celebrated celebration days, going on a lot of dates, and tour! Lots of touring this year.

It's super exhausting, but that's not because it's stupid to do, it's exhausting because it's so much fun and it just needs a lot of energy to tour.

It's New Years, about to be 2020. I'm excited to find out what this year has to offer me.

It's a special year, because it has 2 20's. 2020. It's weird but kinda awesome too.

I just announced my second world tour, the tickets has been gone to sale as well, and some shows are already sold out.

It's gonna start in march, and i really can't wait.

Right now, I'm holding my girl's hand while relaxing my head on her shoulder as we watch all the beautiful fireworks go off.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, happy new year!" Everyone screamed while kissing their lover.

I cupped Drew's face with both my hands, and leaned in until our lips touched.

She deepened the kiss but eventually we broke the kiss to breathe for a second and then wishing each other a happy new year.

We wished everyone else that as well, grabbed a glass of champagne and went inside to join finneas and Claudia.

We started talking until drew wanted to go home, so we walked to my dragon and i drove us home.

When we got home we walked to our bedroom and when drew closed the door she immediately started making out with me.

The makeout session became heated and we ended up having sex, 3 times.

I wanted to do another round, as i was already standing at our toys' drawer looking for a sexy toy to use and when i found one i walked back to our bed only to find drew sound asleep.

I sigh but it wasn't a sad sigh, it was a satisfied sigh.

I put the toy away and started to clean her body up, then putting a night gown on her. Then i got my pajamas on too.

I fell asleep and before i knew it, it was the next day.

Time flew by so fast! It's going great!

I mean, my career is going great! It's The Grammys 2020 and i fucking won 5 Grammys! Can you believe it?!? I'm shocked but so thankful as well.