7) Ocean Eyes

"I have a weird gut feeling something is gonna go wrong. And it's not just now, i've had it since the moment you met Jessica. I don't wanna take away your happiness and all i'm trying to do is protect you but.."

"But i have a feeling she's bad news. And you don't have to listen to me and break up with her because that's not what i want at all. I want you to be happy and if that is with her then so be it. But please just be careful" i told her as i looked down at the ground.

"Don't worry billie, i'll be careful. You don't have to worry, if anything goes wrong i'll immediatly tell you, okay? I understand your concern, but don't worry" i nodded and hugged her.

"Just don't have sex yet, don't wanna get you pregnant eventhough that's literally impossible" i joked making us both laugh.

"Don't worry about that either, i don't wanna have sex for a long time, believe me" she said.

The class continued and now it's time to go home.

"Bye, drew. Be careful on your way back" i screamed out of the car window as we drove past her.

"I will, bye" she screamed back.

I need to talk about finneas. I need to tell at least someone about my feelings, i'm so confused.

No, i'm gonna write down everything that comes to my mind and if i feel the need to tell finneas after then i'll do that.

We arrived home and i went straight to my bedroom ignoring my dad as he asked me something. I just want to cry. Why do i always chicken out on things like this? Why? Now i fucking missed my chance with drew.

I was right in the middle of writing everything down as i heard footsteps coming closer and closer and considering the fact that i ignored dad earlier i figured that'd be dad so i already closed my write-book and dried the tears away from my eyes.

And i was right. I heard him knock on the door and then come in.

"Is everything alright, sweetheart?" he asked.

I just nodded and avoided eye contact.

"Are you sure? Have you been crying honey?" he asked as he sat down next to me on my bed making it impossible for me to keep my tears in.

I started to cry again as i asked for finneas. Finneas came and dad left to give us some privacy.

"Billie, what's wrong?" he asked as he gave me a side hug while rubbing my back.

"Whatever it is, let it all out" after a while i stopped crying. Damn, i didn't knew it could hurt that much to hear that your crush has found herself a bitch.

"I have a crush" i said. "Well that's a good thing, right? Then why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because she just told me she got asked to be someone else's girlfriend yesterday" i said.

"She?" he asked confused, i nodded. He was thinking really deep about something and then began talking again.

"Is it zoe?" he guessed. i shook my head no. "Drew?" he guessed again. I nodded my head yes.

"Oh billie, come here" he said as he lowkey knew i have feelings for her. He held his arms out for me as a sign to hug him.

"Who asked her?" he asked. "Doesn't matter" i said grumpy.

"Jessica? That's the only person you really hate" i nodded.

"I'm so sorry billie, i wish i could help you. But it's not your right to break them apart"

"I know, i already spoke to her about how i don't trust Jessica and how she needs to be careful" i informed him. He nodded and continued hugging me as i sniffled sometimes.