29) A Wish

"What?" Billie asked as she's just waking up.

"Wake up! I've got a surprise for you" i said happily.

"I wanna sleep" she complained.

"Come on, get your ass up!" I said as i pushed the blanket off of her.

"No!" She complained.

"You're gonna love this surprise, come on" i said as i grabbed her arm and dragged her out of bed.

"If it's something scary I'm gonna beat your ass!" She said grumpy.

"Billie!" Roxy said happily as she jumped into Billie's arms.

"Roxy?" Billie asked shocked.

"Oh my god, i missed you so much!" Billie said as she hugged Roxy so hard she almost choked.

"Billie, careful, she's only 5" i said.

"Oh right, I'll be careful" she said as she weakened her grip on Roxy.

I let them have their moment as i got Roxy's bed ready.

I'm putting her pajamas on the bed so she can grab it immediately whenever she needs it.

I'm making sure that she can go to bed easily and fast.

I looked from time to time to billie and Roxy and saw them laughing and smiling and it warmed my heart.

After i was done i went to join them.

Billie stood up very fast scaring me and Roxy and then she ran into my arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she said happily as she hugged me.

"No problem, i thought this might cheer you up" i said.

"You're right. I'm feeling less miserable right now" billie said.

"I'm happy i could help" i said as i walked to the couch, well, now bed, to make sure Roxy had a pillow and a blanket.

"Who's gonna sleep there?" Billie asked.

"Well originally Roxy, but i can sleep here too if you're insisting on it" i said.

"No, no. It's a great bed for Roxy, she's still small" Billie said as she pointed to the couch that was made into a bed which wasn't too big either.

"Okay, then it's Roxy's bed" i told her and she laughed and nodded.

"I'm really tired now" Roxy said.

"Come here, I'll help you change" billie said as she grabbed her hand and walked towards me because i was already standing at her bed.

"I'll go grab your toothbrush" i said as i walked to her bag and grabbed the toothpaste and toothbrush.

I put some toothpaste onto the toothbrush and give it to Roxy.

She started brushing her teeth, but just to be sure i re-brushed them extra good.

Then she was done to go to sleep.

"I'll put a note on the door so when finneas comes home he knows to be quiet" i told billie and she nodded.

I wrote the note saying "please be as quiet as possible, Roxy is sleeping over".

I stick the note onto the door and walk towards our room because i lost billie out of sight so i think she is in our room.

When i walked into the room she was changing clothes.

"Looking sexy" i said as i started to undress too.

"Shut up" she joked.

"It's true though" i shrugged and put the rest of my pajamas on.