5) Jessica pt. 1

"That's a great idea! I'm gonna ask mom" she said as she went downstairs. Soon after she came back.

"She likes your idea very much. She likes having you around and she said it'll be good for us considering the fact that we haven't seen each other for as while, you know?" i nodded my head a little agressive to show my excitement.

"I'm already excited" i said. The only thing left is convincing my dad to let me go, that won't be so hard, he's an easy person to ask things.

~ next week Friday ~
~ third person's pov ~

Maggie went into billie's room to wake her up. After she woke billie up she went into finneas' room to wake him up.

Billie got up and went downstairs to see breakfast ready on the table. Maggie already made it for them when they were still asleep so billie immediately began eating.

When she was done she went back upstairs and pressed on Drew's contact to FaceTime her. As they were FaceTiming billie also changed into her clothes. They always change clothes in front of eacht other, they don't think it's weird anymore.

They FaceTimed every second, minute & hour until drew had to leave to go to billie's house.

Once she got there they immediately went into the car and Maggie drove them to the cinema.

"If something happens, call me" Maggie told billie which she replied with a nod.

Drew and billie had found the most beautiful spot to sit to watch the movie. They both got a snack and some soda.

Maggie normally doesn't let billie drink any soda, but she let this one slide.

As the movie went on they eventually came to the break, and drew had to go use the toilet.

But drew didn't know that billie was scared to be left alone in the room, so billie went with drew to the toilets even though billie didn't even had to pee.

Sometimes the most tough-looking girls are the most vulnerable girls.

"You like the movie so far?" Billie asked to make it less awkward.

"Yea it's fun" drew answered to billie's question.

When drew was done she and billie went back to the room and sat down once again. The movie continues.

Billie called Maggie to let her know she can come pick the girls up.

When they were at Billie's house again they officially started their 11-year-olds' sleepover.

Basically all they did was playing around, play with Pepper, watch some tv/ Netflix, played some games and just rested on billie's bed.

Even though they didn't do much, they still had fun. And that's what's important. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you're both having fun.

That's something drew realized a few days ago, so drew tried to have as much fun as she could possibly get.

But every good thing has a negative side. Even this nice sleepover has a negative side.

That side is what Billie's facing right now. Drew too, but Billie's going through it a little worse than drew.

"Do you have to leave today?" Billie asked drew a little sad. That was the negative side, every good thing eventually ends which means also this sleepover.

Drew's having some problems lately, she found herself being way too negative lately so she promised herself to be a little more positive.

And that's why drew answered with; "yeah, but at least we had fun, and we can do this more often. Don't be sad, instead make this weekend a memory" she said very wisely.