33) Her

"Close your eyes for me, please?" I asked drew.

She closed her eyes.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"I'm gonna buy us something, but you can't see it yet" i told her.

Drew giggled nervously.

I chuckle at her cuteness as i continue looking around until i see something sexy.

"Babe, what's your size?" I asked her.

After she told me her size i was looking through the sexy strap suits i found until i saw her size.

Then i went to go look some for myself, but different ones of course.

When i was done i went to drew. "I'm gonna pay real quick" i told her.

"Wait lemme join" she quickly said after i walked off to the cash register and came running up to me very cute.

"You cute, did you know that?" I said.

"Thanks" she said shy.

Once we were at the cash register, the woman who worked there looked very weird at me.

Once she scanned everything it was time to pay. "Got everything you were looking for?" She asked.

"Yes, thanks" i said.

"Yo, can i get your number or?" She asked as drew and i were leaving.

"No, sorry, she's taken" drew said as she kissed me in front of her.

"Oh sorry, i didn't know" she said.

I nodded and we left.

"Damn that was awkward" i said to drew once we got out of the store.

"Yeah" she agreed with me.

"Next store?" Drew asked.

"Forever 21" i told her.

I know drew likes that store so we went there and i secretly bought her a few items while she was still in the store looking around.

Once she was done we went to go pay for it. Then we wanted to find a place to eat something small.

As we were looking around we did find a few fans.

Perfect. We took pictures, I'm obviously showing off my outfit in those pictures, hoping they'll post the pictures online so my mom will see them.

Eventually when we got all the things we wanted we went back home as it also was dinner time.

When we got home we went to go put everything we bought in our room and sat at the dinner table.

"So, did you enjoy today?" Dad asked me.

"Ask mom, she'll know" i said.

"Okay?" He answered unsure.

"What about you, drew?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"Mom can answer that as well" i said rude.

"Billie!" Mom warned me.