1) The Choir

A/n: nothing of this story is real! Including (last)names, tragedy and all of the trigger warnings. It might include depression, suicidal thoughts, self harm, rape, smut etc. I'll give a warning when something extreme is gonna happen.

————————————————————————

Hi, I'm drew, 19 years old and this is my story.

It all started when i was 3 years old.

~ 16 years ago ~
~ third person's pov ~

Drew and her family are living in The Netherlands. Drew's not alone tho. She has a big brother; Chris Klemens who's 11 years old, and a big sister; Alena Klemens who's 7 years old. Drew herself is 3 years old.

Her parents are the only ones in their family's who lives in The Netherlands. All of the parents' kids were born there. But it was time to move to Los Angeles, to join their family again.

Drew's father was a very busy business man, the boss actually, so he made a lot of money. Drew's mother had no job, so she was there to take care of their kids 24/7.

One day the parents found a beautiful house in LA to live in, they visited it and fell in love with it causing them to pay for the house.

Back in The Netherlands once they got the message that they got the house they decided to tell the kids.

They brought Chris, Alena & Drew together and told them the news. Chris wasn't too happy with it and neither was Alena 'cause they knew they would have to leave their friends. Drew didn't quite understand it so she was fine with it.

~ moving day, still third person's pov ~

Their house was empty considering the fact that all their furniture and things were already in their new house in LA. The only few things that still had to go to LA is the family themselves.

Chris and Alena had been practicing the English Language pretty much lately, especially Chris. All Drew was, was being in a confusion.

The family got seated in the Uber as the father went to the door to close it. He looks around in the empty house and sighs, then closing the door for once and for all.

Arriving at the airport they grabbed their suitcases and got everything ready to get boarded. Once their plane was called they went onto the plane and flew to LAX.

~ in America ~

The plane landed on the ground safely. As they got out they went to get their suitcases. They called an Uber and went to their new home.

"Well kids, this is our new home" the father said to the children as he opened the door.

For everyone's surprise, Drew ran in first being super excited all of a sudden. Then Alena followed Drew with Chris.

The kids went upstairs with their mom. "This is your room, Chris" their mother said as she opened his bedroom door. Then showed Alena's bedroom as well.

"Drew, love. This is your new bedroom" the mother said in a very childish voice trying to not upset Drew. But Drew was the total and complete opposite, Drew was excited and ready for the new adventure.

Everyone has a pretty big bedroom with a private shower and toilet. The parents obviously have the biggest bedroom with a king-sized-bed.

Their life went on and on. Like everyone's life does. But Drew's life was different, she was different. The parents couldn't tell why and it was annoying them.