36) Your Turn

A/n: long chapter ahead!

I ate a grilled cheese sandwich as well and billie had a bag of chips.

Once we were done with our break billie brought me to the diving area.

"Because i know you like to dive i thought we'd do this first" she said.

"I'm loving it, so far today has been amazing" i said.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, renting this place was tougher than i thought it would be" she said.

We got to the diving area.

"You can go first" she said as we stood at the beginning of the diving plank.

"Sure, but don't push me, that can be dangerous" i said.

"I know and don't worry, the last thing i want is you ending up in the hospital" she said.

I quickly gave her a hug and a kiss "thank you" i said as i walked to the edge of the plank.

I dove in the water and went straight in.

When i came above billie was clapping "damn girl, you're good at this" she then said.

"Thanks" i said shy. Then it was her turn.

Splash! She went in with her stomach onto the water, ouch.

"Ouch!" Billie immediately said as she came above water.

"Are you laughing?" She asked acting offended.

"It looked funny as hell, sorry are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that does hurt" she said now laughing as well.

"Can i ask something?" I asked.

"Sure" she said.

"Do you even know how to dive?" I asked.

"A little, but it goes wrong 8/10 times so not really no" she said.

I laughed at her answer, honestly i tried not to laugh but i failed big time.

"Don't laugh! unlike you I never cared to pay attention to diving" she said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, love. It's just funny how you said it, i can't help it, baby" i said.

"It's because you're cute, or else i would've kicked your ass already" she said sarcastically.

"Let's go to the slides, this is nothing for you" i said still laughing a bit.

"Okay" billie said happily and grabbed my hand and started to walk away making me almost trip.

"Come here" billie whined.

"If you stop walking so i can get myself together" i said and she stopped.

"Sorry" she said.

When i got a good grip on the floor again we started walking again.

We fucked around in some slides, stopping one another so they can't go further.

After a while, say 2 hours we went back to the pool outside.

We once again cuddled up with each other.

"Thank you for today, i loved it!" I said.

"I'm so happy to hear that" she said.

We kissed until billie broke the kiss.

"We should start heading towards the showers, they're closing soon" she said.

"Yeah of course" i said as we went to the showers.