Bonding experience

The day after the fight at the beach party Johnny and Daniel were delighted to hear that their students were finally all on the same page. Daniel was really proud to see Sam and Tory actually being civil. Amanda was also thrilled to hear about the news and that night she told Daniel about an idea she had an idea that was so good they invited Tory to the house that night to ask her what she thought about it.

Tory was surprised when Amanda Larusso called her and asked her to come over but she agreed and after she finished work she headed to the Larusso's house. When Tory arrived she was greeted by Sam who knew Tory was coming but she didn't know why, Tory followed Sam to kitchen where Daniel and Amanda were. Both girls took a seat at the table and listened to the reason they were here, Amanda told them that they couldn't be happier that they weren't fighting anymore and to help them get to know each other better they think that they should work together, Both Sam and Tory were confused because they thought they already were working together, Daniel took over from Amanda and told them that they weren't talking about training together at the dojo they were talking about them working at Larusso auto but just for a day not permanently. Daniel told Tory that they knew she already had a job but if she could get the day off they can guarantee she gets a full days wage. Tory was more than happy to accept as she would get more money working at Larusso auto than she would at the diner and she had a day off tomorrow so she told them as long as she could get someone to collect Brandon from school then she could do it tomorrow, Sam was ok to help tomorrow and she agreed to help.

The next day Tory arrived at Larusso auto at 9am, she was able to take Brandon to school and thankfully robby had agreed to pick him up so she didn't have to worry about that. Tory's first job of the day was to make coffee for the other workers, Amanda told her that later her and Sam would get the chance to try and sell some cars but before she can she will watch her and see how it's done. While Tory spent the day with Amanda Sam did the same with Daniel but after almost 2 hours they were told they were ready to try and sell. It felt like it took forever for someone to actually want help but when a man in his late 40s started looking at some expensive sports cars Tory knew this was the perfect opportunity. Sam followed Tory as she approached the man, he was looking at a blue Chevrolet Corvette Tory knew this guy either had a lot of money or he was having a midlife crisis but either way she was going to make the sale. Tory grabbed the man's attention by commenting on how nice the car was the man agreed and told her he was looking for fast car since he had just split up with his wife and now he was on the lookout for a younger woman , Tory felt like the guy was trying to make a hint because of the way he was looking at her which made her feels sick but also more motivated to see the car, Tory played along with the man and told him that woman wouldn't be able to resist him in this car, Sam had to look away before she burst out laughing as she watched this guy fall for everything that tory told him. After 5 minutes the man agreed to buy the car so Sam and Tory sent him over to Daniel who took care of the rest of the deal. Sam and Tory couldn't stop laughing and joking about how easy it was to persuade him to buy the car. A few hours later they continued to work and they were able to sell 1 more car and once they were done they were told to go and clean some of the cars. While they were cleaning the cars Sam started telling Tory about when Robby worked here, tory never knew that Robby worked here and found it funny that it would now be another thing they have in common. Sam continued to talk about Robby which Tory didn't really like at first but she had to remind herself that they had moved on from that but she also knew that she could trust Robby because he really loves her, Tory told Sam that robby was looking after her little brother Brandon so she could be here, Sam could see that Tory really cared about robby and it made her happy to know that robby had someone after the way they broke up.

At 5pm Tory was told by Amanda she could go home now but before she does she need to come to her office so she can pay her. She. When tory got to Amanda's office she was handed a envelope full of money it was clearly more than she was supposed to get tory was really grateful for it and before she could thank her Amanda told her that after her amazing performance today both her and Daniel want her to come and work here permanently Amanda promised Tory she would make more money than what she's currently making and they would make sure she had plenty of time to spend with her family because they thinks it's important for her to have fun while she's still young, tory was so overwhelmed by the offer and she began to breakdown, Amanda put her arms around tory to comfort her, as Tory cried she asked why they would do something so nice for her Amanda told her because she proved herself and they see huge potential in her and most of all she deserves it because she been through so much in her young life. Once Tory had calmed down she accepted the job and headed back to her apartment to tel robby the news.

When Tory got home she was happy to find out that Robby have made Brandon's dinner and now he was playing with toys in his room and that her mom's nurse had taken care of her and had just left 10 minutes ago. Tory sat down on the sofa beside Robby so she could tell him the news but before she did she noticed he was messaging Kyler but he wasn't responding robby had told Tory about what happened and she knew how curious he was as to why he helped him, Tory asked how many times he tried to contact him, Robby said that was his 3rd message but he's had no response, robby told her that he knew something was up with Kyler and he was going to find out what had happened because he knows it's probably got something to do with Silver. Robby put his phone down and turned his attention to Tory he asked how her day was, Tory told Robby all about her day including the sales she helped make but she rushed through that so she could tell him about Amanda offering her a full time job robby was so happy for Tory and he gave her a hug and a kiss to congratulate her, as tory sat on the sofa with her head resting on Robby's chest she felt great because she was finally getting some happiness all she needed now was her mom to get better but Tory wasn't stupid and knew that wouldn't happen so she would have to make the most of the time they had left together and that was more possible now thanks to the Larusso's.