Fishing trip

It had been a week since Robby and Miguel had talked out their issues and even though they were able to be civil things were still awkward between them. In order for them to become more friendly Johnny had decided to take them on a fishing trip. It was Daniel's idea for them to do something together as he believed if they were surrounded by no one with no where to storm off to then they would be forced to talk to each other.

Robby knew that his dad was picking him up to take him somewhere but he wasn't sure where but when he got to his dad's car he was surprised to see Miguel sitting in the passenger seat, even after seeing Miguel robby didn't hesitate and got in car. Both Robby and Miguel were confused as they had no idea that the other one was coming, Both Robby and Miguel kept asking what they were doing and where they were going but Johnny didn't tell them. As they started to get closer to their location robby started to remember the area as this was the place he came to train with Mr Larusso. As they got closer to the water Johnny noticed that there was a boat that wasn't being used and since no one else was here he decided they would borrow it. After being out on the water for over an hour no one had caught any fish yet , robby and Miguel were actually trying but all Johnny was doing was drinking beer and becoming more and more drunk , Miguel noticed that Johnny was getting worse so he suggested to Robby that they should get back to the car , robby agreed with him for once and they started to make their way back to land. Due to Robby's ribs still being broken miguel was forced to help Johnny back to car alone but since Miguel didn't have his drivers license robby drove them home.

On the journey home Robby asked Miguel how many times he had seen Johnny drunk, Miguel admitted that it was very common for him to see Johnny drunk he also told Robby that he wishes Johnny would stop drinking so much, robby agreed with Miguel but he told him when he was younger he used to hope everyday that his dad would visit him and just be a normal dad. This was the first time that Miguel realised how hard it must have been for Robby seeing his dad who abandoned him be a father to another boy, Miguel wanted Robby to know that Johnny did care for him so he told him about the night of prom when he found Johnny drunk at his apartment and how he told him how much he cared about him and was sorry for how he screwed up as a father, after hearing that Johnny had admitted to Miguel that he screwed up robby began to feel that maybe he should have gave his dad a chance in the beginning instead of going to Mr Larusso because if he had maybe they could have had a good relationship and none of the mess of the last year wouldn't have escalated. Robby asked Miguel about his father but Miguel told him he had never met his father but he isn't interested because his mom told him that he was a bad guy who spent a lot of time on prison. For the first time robby looked at Miguel not as a rival but as someone who wanted the same thing as him a father figure.

After driving His dad and Miguel back to their apartment complex Robby walked back to his own apartment but as he did he noticed that he had a text message from Tory asking what he was up to today, Robby felt guilty for not telling Tory what he was up to but he was worried that if he did she would think he was abandoning her. Now that Robby and Miguel seemed to be fixing their problems maybe it was time for Sam and Tory to fix theirs but Robby knew that wouldn't be easy and he couldn't do it alone but there was only one person he knew that could help.